I was staying the for 4 days 3 night. The hotel service is extreme good. Room is clean and confortable. Swimming pool is great. but location is not so perfect because is a lot of of the tourist area.
I can strong recomend this hotel if visit to Siem Reap. Is is because The Breakfast, Swimming pool, Gym facility, room is 4 star, Room is 5 star. But the price for Lunch and dinner is a bit expensive. So, i only try once only when i reach there. The price is about double compare to outside restaurant. And the taste at the restaurant is not very good.
If looking for a better food, I suggent to take a tuk tuk to the down town like the pub street, the food serve there is about US$3.00 to $4.50 / person a meal with drink. The tuk tuk can accomodate 2 to 4 person. It cost Us$2.00/ trip. If want to stop over some plce like the shopping center not night market before go the pub street for meal, than just pay extra us$1.00, the tuk tuk drive can wait even 1 or 2 hours is ok. If you just want to go for meal in the down town, normally the tuk tuk driver will ask for waiting for you than just pay them extra US$1. For me. We can save this US$1.00 because they are so many tuk tuk driver wait for you outside. No problem at all.
For Visit to the temple you can choose a taxi with aircorn cost $20 - $25 / day. Or taking a tuk tuk is US$10.00 - $12.00 / day. Actually, Tuk Tuk is quite fun but make sure that you cover your face with face towel or something because the down town road is dusty. For going to Airport, Also can try the Tuk tuk to take you there, Is only cost US$3.00/ trip
Restaurant i suggent can try is Two Dragon, Cambodian Kitchen And Blue pamkin. Is good to try.
Enjoy the trip to Siem Reap.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Aptly named after ‘a territory of Angkor’ in Cambodian, Borei Angkor Resort & Spa – a truly Cambodian five-star hotel – is set right in the center of Siem Reap, where privacy and connectivity blend together to form a perfect base for exploring the “Kingdom of Wonder.” Borei Angkor Resort & Spa is ideally situated within 7 km from airport, 7 km from Angkor Wat, and within 5 minutes’ drive of the main shops center, Night Market, restaurants and bars – Pub Street and other town attractions in Siem Reap. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Agoda, Southall Travel and Hotels.com so you can book your Borei Angkor Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Borei Angkor Hotel Siem Reap
- Borei Angkor Resort And Spa
- Borei Angkor Siem Reap