The Borei Angkor is by far the most magical hotel in the whole world. My family and i have traveled, collectively, to hundreds of different cities and have yet to find accommodation as spectacular, in every way, as this. The attentiveness of the staff was second to none.
At breakfast we were welcomed by several hosts with smiles and genuine efforts to make our meal a unique experience.
On the second night of our five-day visit to the phenomenal temples of Angkor Wat, we encountered a three-room group of party-revelers that disrupted our sleep. The management, under the most professional resident host Ky Meng KUY, immediately offered us a complimentary spa treatment and an upgrade to the Borei Suite, for the remainder of our stay. I highly recommend this hotel!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Aptly named after ‘a territory of Angkor’ in Cambodian, Borei Angkor Resort & Spa – a truly Cambodian five-star hotel – is set right in the center of Siem Reap, where privacy and connectivity blend together to form a perfect base for exploring the “Kingdom of Wonder.” Borei Angkor Resort & Spa is ideally situated within 7 km from airport, 7 km from Angkor Wat, and within 5 minutes’ drive of the main shops center, Night Market, restaurants and bars – Pub Street and other town attractions in Siem Reap. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Southall Travel and Agoda so you can book your Borei Angkor Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Borei Angkor Hotel Siem Reap
- Borei Angkor Resort And Spa
- Borei Angkor Siem Reap