Yes, if you're looking for an excellent stay in Siem reap, look no further. The rooms are lovely and guess the ones overlooking the pool might be better than those over the front entrance. Very well furnished and with all mod cons. It has a great buffet breakfast choice and the "Happy Hour" at the Tropicana is a "must"! Otherwise the rooftop bar on the 4th floor has nice sunset views over the rooftops.
Do try the Koulen 11 for a cultural dance show and buffet dinner. Excellent valie @ $12.00. And, if you want a Tuk Tuk driver, send an email to : firstname.lastname@example.org : He's great!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Aptly named after ‘a territory of Angkor’ in Cambodian, Borei Angkor Resort & Spa – a truly Cambodian five-star hotel – is set right in the center of Siem Reap, where privacy and connectivity blend together to form a perfect base for exploring the “Kingdom of Wonder.” Borei Angkor Resort & Spa is ideally situated within 7 km from airport, 7 km from Angkor Wat, and within 5 minutes’ drive of the main shops center, Night Market, restaurants and bars – Pub Street and other town attractions in Siem Reap. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Expedia, Southall Travel, Hotels.com and Booking.com so you can book your Borei Angkor Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Borei Angkor Hotel Siem Reap
- Borei Angkor Resort And Spa
- Borei Angkor Siem Reap