My husband and I booked a 5-night package deal with a generous food and spa treatment account which we used fully... The spa ladies knew what they were doing, treatment rooms and set up were excellent, prices reasonable and we have nothing but praise. The same must be said for the breakfast buffet -- the choice and quality of local and international dishes surpassed a benchmark set in Singapore more than 20 years ago! The dinner buffets were good value too. We can fully recommend the Cultural Night Khmer Dinner. Unbeatable in quality and price were the cocktails at Happy Hour!
Staff were incredibly friendly and obliging -- and provided by far the best service we have experienced while travelling all over the world!
Our 'Landmark' room was clean, spacious and fully equipped, including free wireless internet access. The bathroom was large and had a big freestanding bathtub. However, providing just two tea, coffee and and sugar bags per day did not match the generosity experienced otherwise. And 'creamer' instead of fresh milk is not acceptable for an hotel of this standard.
We booked a tour guide and tuk-tuk transport for our sunrise trip to Angkor Wat through the hotel's Hospitality Desk (45 USD). Their guides are all trained by the Department of Tourism and had to go through rigorous training prior to receiving their license. Our guide spoke English well and was very knowledgeable with respect to Cambodia's ancient and recent history.
Bottomline: we loved our stay at the Borei Angkor and highly recommend the hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Borei Angkor Resort & Spa is the one and only most reviewed hotel in Siem Reap Cambodia given by thousands of travelers' reviews on TripAdvisor making Borei Angkor the most popular and chosen hotel to stay in Siem Reap while visiting the UNESCO world heritage site of Angkor Wat. Aptly named after 'a territory of Angkor', Borei Angkor Resort & Spa, a truly Cambodia 5 star hotel in Siem Reap is set right in the center of Siem Reap, ideally situated within 15 minutes drive either from Siem Reap International Airport or to Angkor Wat, and only 5 minutes drive to Siem Reap downtown including Pub Street, shopping malls, Angkor Night Market, local restaurants and bars, and other nearby local attractions in Siem Reap. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda, Expedia, Southall Travel, Ctrip TA, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Borei Angkor Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Borei Angkor Hotel Siem Reap
- Borei Angkor Resort And Spa
- Borei Angkor Siem Reap