We arrived at midnight in Siem Reap & was met at the airport by the hotel transfer.
Check-in was a breeze, esp. past midnight & we were very tired from travelling. The staff surprised us with a super-upgrade to the Royal Suite and services from very dept. were excellent!
From the bell men to the front desk, restaurant staff to house-keeping, and management, we were met with smiles all day long.
Special mention to the executives - Roberto, Ms. Buuna, Ms. Dany, to Customer Relations - Alex, Jacky, Ms.Samnang, to the bellmen, Amata, we couldn't ask for better service!
We were especially impressed that all hotel staff are local Cambodians and it truly shows the hospitality side of their culture!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Aptly named after ‘a territory of Angkor’ in Cambodian, Borei Angkor Resort & Spa – a truly Cambodian five-star hotel – is set right in the center of Siem Reap, where privacy and connectivity blend together to form a perfect base for exploring the “Kingdom of Wonder.” Borei Angkor Resort & Spa is ideally situated within 7 km from airport, 7 km from Angkor Wat, and within 5 minutes’ drive of the main shops center, Night Market, restaurants and bars – Pub Street and other town attractions in Siem Reap. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com and Southall Travel so you can book your Borei Angkor Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Borei Angkor Hotel Siem Reap
- Borei Angkor Resort And Spa
- Borei Angkor Siem Reap