my sister and I were originally booked at casa angkor but after a horrible time at that hotel our local guide took us to his agency where they graciously booked us at the borei angkor in 20 minutes.
we enjoyed the view of the pool and surrounding garden area from the balcony of our room. it was well appointed with a bath tub and a shower. our request for an iron and board was answered with prompt service. breakfast was great with an oriental noodle stall and great french bread and cold cuts plus a variety of fruit among the array on offer.
tuktuk service is $2 to the old market ($1 if you haggle but you chalk up bad karma- the driver cursed all the way to the hotel which is quite a long way from the main area). there's a fruit market outside the hotel where we bought very juicy and fine textured mangoes and rambutans. forget the dessert buffet at the hotel it was a disapointment for us. all in all we enjoyed the hotel!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Aptly named after ‘a territory of Angkor’ in Cambodian, Borei Angkor Resort & Spa – a truly Cambodian five-star hotel – is set right in the center of Siem Reap, where privacy and connectivity blend together to form a perfect base for exploring the “Kingdom of Wonder.” Borei Angkor Resort & Spa is ideally situated within 7 km from airport, 7 km from Angkor Wat, and within 5 minutes’ drive of the main shops center, Night Market, restaurants and bars – Pub Street and other town attractions in Siem Reap. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Agoda, Southall Travel, Booking.com and Hotels.com so you can book your Borei Angkor Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Borei Angkor Hotel Siem Reap
- Borei Angkor Resort And Spa
- Borei Angkor Siem Reap