We stayed at the Borei Angkor for 6 nights and enjoyed every moment. The culture and the hospitality of the staff was as rich as and beautiful as the "Temples". The hotel is in the middle of renovation and I must admit that at no time we were inconvenienced by this. The facilities provided at the hotel were great. Big rooms, beautiful decor, closer to all aminities. Myself being a vegetarian, Ha, no problem. We were looked after very well. Over all a great experience and sure I will be visiting Borei Angkor again. I would recommned this hotel for anyone who is looking for not good but great experience.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Aptly named after ‘a territory of Angkor’ in Cambodian, Borei Angkor Resort & Spa – a truly Cambodian five-star hotel – is set right in the center of Siem Reap, where privacy and connectivity blend together to form a perfect base for exploring the “Kingdom of Wonder.” Borei Angkor Resort & Spa is ideally situated within 7 km from airport, 7 km from Angkor Wat, and within 5 minutes’ drive of the main shops center, Night Market, restaurants and bars – Pub Street and other town attractions in Siem Reap. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Agoda, Southall Travel, Booking.com and Hotels.com so you can book your Borei Angkor Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Borei Angkor Hotel Siem Reap
- Borei Angkor Resort And Spa
- Borei Angkor Siem Reap