We got a great price on this resort and were not expecting the great facilities this resort had to offer. Rooms were clean, great pool and day spa and the buffet breakfast and restaurant was fantastic. The bars had great offers on drinks and was not overpriced like other hotels we have stayed. The service was excellent! The staff were always saying hello and they would do anything for you. I was very ill on the day of check out and had checked out and was waiting in the lobby until we had to leave for our flight and they were so caring and gave us a room to use until we had to leave. They brought up coconut water and checked on me to make sure I was ok. I really recommend the resort and would definitely go back there!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Borei Angkor Resort & Spa is the one and only most reviewed hotel in Siem Reap Cambodia given by more than 4,200 travelers reviews on TripAdvisor making Borei Angkor the most popular and chosen hotel to stay in Siem Reap while visiting the UNESCO world heritage site of Angkor Wat. Aptly named after 'a territory of Angkor', Borei Angkor Resort & Spa, a truly Cambodia 5 star hotel is set right in the center of Siem Reap, ideally situated within 15 minutes drive either from Siem Reap International Airport or to Angkor Wat, and only 5 minutes drive to Siem Reap downtown including Pub Street, shopping malls, Angkor Night Market, local restaurants and bars, and other nearby local attractions in Siem Reap. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Southall Travel, TravelUp, Hotels.com, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Borei Angkor Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Borei Angkor Hotel Siem Reap
- Borei Angkor Resort And Spa
- Borei Angkor Siem Reap