First stop in Cambodia, this hotel was a lovely way to start. Good location, 5 star resort type hotel, fabulous greeting by the staff and the friendliness never stopped. Beautiful hotel interior and pool, lovely rooms, there is nothing to fault about this place. Tuk tuks out the front entrance so very easy and cheap to get around. Breakfast was great too, something for everyone, fussy eaters, kids and foodies! Suggestion, a little 7/11 shop about a 3 minute walk up the street, turn left as you head out the front gates, the cheapest alcohol known to man! All sorts of things including toiletries too.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Borei Angkor Resort & Spa is the one and only most reviewed hotel in Siem Reap Cambodia given by more than 4,200 travelers reviews on TripAdvisor making Borei Angkor the most popular and chosen hotel to stay in Siem Reap while visiting the UNESCO world heritage site of Angkor Wat. Aptly named after 'a territory of Angkor', Borei Angkor Resort & Spa, a truly Cambodia 5 star hotel is set right in the center of Siem Reap, ideally situated within 15 minutes drive either from Siem Reap International Airport or to Angkor Wat, and only 5 minutes drive to Siem Reap downtown including Pub Street, shopping malls, Angkor Night Market, local restaurants and bars, and other nearby local attractions in Siem Reap. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Asiatravel.com Holdings, Ctrip TA, Booking.com, Southall Travel, Agoda, Expedia, Hotels.com, Evoline ltd, Cancelon, Ebookers and HotelQuickly so you can book your Borei Angkor Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Borei Angkor Hotel Siem Reap
- Borei Angkor Resort And Spa
- Borei Angkor Siem Reap