Very nice hotel! Modern facilities, but the rooms keep that traditional Cambodian aesthetic. Wifi in the room a little slow/ unstable though.
What i really liked about the hotel is their delicious buffet breakfast. It's not really much, but it tasted good, and was enough to sustain us through our day activities.
Also, you can arrange guided tours with the hotel. I think the pricing is competitive, compared to other providers,
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Borei Angkor Resort & Spa is the one and only most reviewed hotel in Siem Reap Cambodia given by more than 4,200 travelers reviews on TripAdvisor making Borei Angkor the most popular and chosen hotel to stay in Siem Reap while visiting the UNESCO world heritage site of Angkor Wat. Aptly named after 'a territory of Angkor', Borei Angkor Resort & Spa, a truly Cambodia 5 star hotel is set right in the center of Siem Reap, ideally situated within 15 minutes drive either from Siem Reap International Airport or to Angkor Wat, and only 5 minutes drive to Siem Reap downtown including Pub Street, shopping malls, Angkor Night Market, local restaurants and bars, and other nearby local attractions in Siem Reap. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Southall Travel, Booking.com, Expedia, Ctrip TA, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your Borei Angkor Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Borei Angkor Hotel Siem Reap
- Borei Angkor Resort And Spa
- Borei Angkor Siem Reap