Just spent 5 nights in this hotel and we were greeted by Alex at the airport with 2 beautiful pikake hand leis. When we got to the hotel he reviewed our itinerary and the tours that were set up for us. When we arrived to our room we were pleasantly surprised with a very good bottle of champagne and a decorated bed with rose petals that said "welcome". We had a private driver every day so it was fabulous. Our English speaking tour guide was excellent and very knowledgeable. The lounge supplied endless drinks and appetizers from 5-7pm every night. This was included in our package. This is also were we had complimentary breakfast every morning. The staff went above and beyond to make you feel comfortable and special. Always remembered your names. In the evenings we called on our driver to take us to the night market to shop for souvenirs, etc. Pub Street in the market is full of restaurants and shops. The room was very nice. If you like A/C it definitely works :0). On our last night we were graciously upgraded by Alex to their Royal Suite and which there are only 2 of them. The room had a huge jacuzzi tub, sauna, steam room, living, dining and full kitchen. It was absolutely beautiful. Every night we were at the hotel we were surprised with either a local bottle of wine or fruit basket. My husband even got in 2 rounds of golf and I did the spa (which was also included in our package - not the golf). So to some it up, we were pleased with everything. On our departure night, Alex let us stay in our room until 7pm and then took us to the airport personally with our driver and gave us 2 beautiful scarves to leave with. Both my husband and I would recommend this hotel to any of our friends. The people of Cambodia are very sweet.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Borei Angkor Resort & Spa is the one and only most reviewed hotel in Siem Reap Cambodia given by thousands of travelers' reviews on TripAdvisor making Borei Angkor the most popular and chosen hotel to stay in Siem Reap while visiting the UNESCO world heritage site of Angkor Wat. Aptly named after 'a territory of Angkor', Borei Angkor Resort & Spa, a truly Cambodia 5 star hotel in Siem Reap is set right in the center of Siem Reap, ideally situated within 15 minutes drive either from Siem Reap International Airport or to Angkor Wat, and only 5 minutes drive to Siem Reap downtown including Pub Street, shopping malls, Angkor Night Market, local restaurants and bars, and other nearby local attractions in Siem Reap. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Odigeo, Booking.com, Southall Travel, Ctrip TA, Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers, HotelsClick, Evoline ltd, Cancelon, 5viajes2012 S.L. and HotelQuickly so you can book your Borei Angkor Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Borei Angkor Hotel Siem Reap
- Borei Angkor Resort And Spa
- Borei Angkor Siem Reap