This hotel was exceptional. The entrance resembles a museum with water, greenery and a girl playing traditional Khmer music. We were showed a two bed room initially (booked a triple room) but this was fixed after we mentioned it to staff on reception the next day. The rooms are large, and the bathrooms are beautiful.
Reception were more than happy to book restaurants for us and we hired a tuk tuk driver for each day of our trip. The buffet breakfasts were exquisite. It was a joy coming back to the quiet, peaceful resort after a day exploring Angkor wat. Will stay again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Borei Angkor Resort & Spa is the one and only most reviewed hotel in Siem Reap Cambodia given by thousands of travelers' reviews on TripAdvisor making Borei Angkor the most popular and chosen hotel to stay in Siem Reap while visiting the UNESCO world heritage site of Angkor Wat. Aptly named after 'a territory of Angkor', Borei Angkor Resort & Spa, a truly Cambodia 5 star hotel in Siem Reap is set right in the center of Siem Reap, ideally situated within 15 minutes drive either from Siem Reap International Airport or to Angkor Wat, and only 5 minutes drive to Siem Reap downtown including Pub Street, shopping malls, Angkor Night Market, local restaurants and bars, and other nearby local attractions in Siem Reap. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Southall Travel, Booking.com, Agoda, Expedia, Ctrip TA, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, Cancelon, 5viajes2012 S.L. and HotelQuickly so you can book your Borei Angkor Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Borei Angkor Hotel Siem Reap
- Borei Angkor Resort And Spa
- Borei Angkor Siem Reap