The hotel is so welcoming! The staff are very nice and polite, make us feel at home. The hotel is nicely decorated with Cambodian element, very clean with the lemon grass aroma smell, it is so refreshing when the outside weather is steaming hot. The swiming pool is nice and clean. We love the breakfast! There are many selections, the fruits are very fresh, the waiter and waitress are very attentive. The room is clean and very comfortable with free Wifi. The house keeping staff are very nice, helped us to exchange the clean towels whenever we need. Special thanks to the hotel manager Sean, he is very helpful!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Aptly named after ‘a territory of Angkor’ in Cambodian, Borei Angkor Resort & Spa – a truly Cambodian five-star hotel – is set right in the center of Siem Reap, where privacy and connectivity blend together to form a perfect base for exploring the “Kingdom of Wonder.” Borei Angkor Resort & Spa is ideally situated within 7 km from airport, 7 km from Angkor Wat, and within 5 minutes’ drive of the main shops center, Night Market, restaurants and bars – Pub Street and other town attractions in Siem Reap. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Odigeo, LateRooms, Agoda and Southall Travel so you can book your Borei Angkor Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Borei Angkor Hotel Siem Reap
- Borei Angkor Resort And Spa
- Borei Angkor Siem Reap