Booked a room thru one of the on line booking site.
At first, I was a bit worried that the location maybe a bit far from the actions.
When we got to the hotel, we were very surprised with Hotel. The lobby is nice and cool and the welcome drink and dessert is great.
The pool view room I got has a great view and it clean and bright.
The bar fridge is well stock and 2 bottle of complimentary water.
The hotel provide cool towel at the taxi drop off point. This is very good after visiting the temple in the 40deg sun.
I would go with the Tok Tok from the hotel. They are clean and is charging the same price as those plying on the road.
The breakfast has good spread of food and the quality of is good too.
I was inquiring about early breakfast at 4:30am; Na Na, the front desk officer, arranged pack breakfast for us.
As a whole, we enjoyed our time at Borei.
Will sure to stay there again on my next trip.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Aptly named after ‘a territory of Angkor’ in Cambodian, Borei Angkor Resort & Spa – a truly Cambodian five-star hotel – is set right in the center of Siem Reap, where privacy and connectivity blend together to form a perfect base for exploring the “Kingdom of Wonder.” Borei Angkor Resort & Spa is ideally situated within 7 km from airport, 7 km from Angkor Wat, and within 5 minutes’ drive of the main shops center, Night Market, restaurants and bars – Pub Street and other town attractions in Siem Reap. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Southall Travel, Agoda, TravelUp and Booking.com so you can book your Borei Angkor Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Borei Angkor Hotel Siem Reap
- Borei Angkor Resort And Spa
- Borei Angkor Siem Reap