The kind of luxury provided for the price paid is really unbelievable. This hotel has all a 5 star resort has yet the price is even more affordable than some 3 stars accommodation.
I would definitely recommend this hotel. The spa is also amazing. I also like the sauna and the Jacuzzi very much. Jacuzzi scented with lemongrass aroma. Its best to relax at the spa and try the Jacuzzi after a hot and tired day at the temples.
Hotel also offers tuk tuk to the temples for USD17. The tuk tuk will wait for you and bring you back to hotel after you finish visiting the temples.
The breakfast also have a wide selection. I love the beef noodles offered a lot.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Borei Angkor Resort & Spa is the one and only most reviewed hotel in Siem Reap Cambodia given by thousands of travelers' reviews on TripAdvisor making Borei Angkor the most popular and chosen hotel to stay in Siem Reap while visiting the UNESCO world heritage site of Angkor Wat. Aptly named after 'a territory of Angkor', Borei Angkor Resort & Spa, a truly Cambodia 5 star hotel in Siem Reap is set right in the center of Siem Reap, ideally situated within 15 minutes drive either from Siem Reap International Airport or to Angkor Wat, and only 5 minutes drive to Siem Reap downtown including Pub Street, shopping malls, Angkor Night Market, local restaurants and bars, and other nearby local attractions in Siem Reap. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Booking.com, Odigeo, Ctrip TA, Southall Travel, Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers, HotelsClick, Evoline ltd, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Borei Angkor Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Borei Angkor Hotel Siem Reap
- Borei Angkor Resort And Spa
- Borei Angkor Siem Reap