This is the second time my wife and I have stayed at Borei Angkor and the service is still fantastic. We stayed for 2 weeks this time in May/June this year. We cannot speak highly enough of the service and attention to detail, and the breakfast was incredible. Nothing was too much trouble for the staff and they made our stay a highlight of the trip. The pool was great and we loved every minute that we spent in it. We will definitely stay there again next year when we revisit Siem Reap.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Borei Angkor Resort & Spa is the one and only most reviewed hotel in Siem Reap Cambodia given by more than 4,200 travelers reviews on TripAdvisor making Borei Angkor the most popular and chosen hotel to stay in Siem Reap while visiting the UNESCO world heritage site of Angkor Wat. Aptly named after 'a territory of Angkor', Borei Angkor Resort & Spa, a truly Cambodia 5 star hotel is set right in the center of Siem Reap, ideally situated within 15 minutes drive either from Siem Reap International Airport or to Angkor Wat, and only 5 minutes drive to Siem Reap downtown including Pub Street, shopping malls, Angkor Night Market, local restaurants and bars, and other nearby local attractions in Siem Reap. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Odigeo, Southall Travel, Expedia, Agoda, Priceline, Ebookers, Booking.com, Ctrip TA, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Borei Angkor Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Borei Angkor Hotel Siem Reap
- Borei Angkor Resort And Spa
- Borei Angkor Siem Reap