I stayed in this hotel for 5 days and really liked it.
I was upgraded to these honeymoon suites on the 4th floor for free and had a bathtube on my balcony!! It was awesome.
Hotel provides you with everything necessary: water, toothbrush, fast wi-fi.
Spa center is very nice.
We had breakfast here and the food is ok (not as good as everything in this hotel): one day you can eat something and it will taste amazing, next day the same dish will taste differently.
Special thanks to Mr. Dawind, he is so friendly and helpful! Gave us good advises on where to go and also made a lot of reservations for us and besically tried to do everything to make our stay as pleasant as possible.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Borei Angkor Resort & Spa is the one and only most reviewed hotel in Siem Reap Cambodia given by more than 4,200 travelers reviews on TripAdvisor making Borei Angkor the most popular and chosen hotel to stay in Siem Reap while visiting the UNESCO world heritage site of Angkor Wat. Aptly named after 'a territory of Angkor', Borei Angkor Resort & Spa, a truly Cambodia 5 star hotel is set right in the center of Siem Reap, ideally situated within 15 minutes drive either from Siem Reap International Airport or to Angkor Wat, and only 5 minutes drive to Siem Reap downtown including Pub Street, shopping malls, Angkor Night Market, local restaurants and bars, and other nearby local attractions in Siem Reap. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Odigeo, Southall Travel, Ctrip TA, Hotels.com, Agoda, Priceline, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, TripOnline SA, Hotel.de, Traveltool, S.L.U., HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Borei Angkor Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Borei Angkor Hotel Siem Reap
- Borei Angkor Resort And Spa
- Borei Angkor Siem Reap