Greeted by the manager when we first came in, Bona made us feel welcome instantly. The hotel has a grand entrance with a massive wooden door and a beautiful lobby. The room was amazing it was spacious and luxurious. All I see are smiling faces of the staff everywhere we go and greets us. What a wonderful experience it was.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Aptly named after ‘a territory of Angkor’ in Cambodian, Borei Angkor Resort & Spa – a truly Cambodian five-star hotel – is set right in the center of Siem Reap, where privacy and connectivity blend together to form a perfect base for exploring the “Kingdom of Wonder.” Borei Angkor Resort & Spa is ideally situated within 7 km from airport, 7 km from Angkor Wat, and within 5 minutes’ drive of the main shops center, Night Market, restaurants and bars – Pub Street and other town attractions in Siem Reap. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Southall Travel, Hotels.com, Agoda and TravelUp so you can book your Borei Angkor Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Borei Angkor Hotel Siem Reap
- Borei Angkor Resort And Spa
- Borei Angkor Siem Reap