I stayed in a Landmark room for 1 week in June. The room is spacious, clean and modern with good shower and good air conditioning and we really enjoyed our stay. The breakfast is one of the best I've had with good variety and quality. We got breakfast boxes for early morning starts (ordered the night before) and while adequate, only really good if you like lots of bread and pastries. They might be better off giving a sheet to be filled in with some take-out breakfast options as I imagine there might be a lot of waste and I only really wanted a toasted sandwich. Pool is quiet and pleasant but lacking in shade. My husband used the indoor jacuzzi, gym and sauna and all were good, just need to ask the spa staff to start facilities 30 mins beforehand. This hotel does the personal touches really well, concierge/front desk were all excellent - they checked where we were going before we got into a tuk tuk and even went as far as calling a restaurant to get directions for the tuk tuk driver and made external spa reservations. We also spent time on the 4th floor bar and this is a nice place for a quick drink and snacks before dinner with great staff and service. Breakfast and pool service also good. I found all the staff to be friendly, they would always smile and greet you and seemed to enjoy working for the hotel. English does need to be improved in some areas, tour desk provided inconsistent information (different cost structure depending on who you spoke to) and it wasn't always clear (my friend signed for 2 tuk tuks and 1 guide, but the bill got split - we sorted it out amongst ourselves but a bit confusing as whoever signs, should always get charged). The hotel has it own fleet of tuk tuks so while the location is not great if you want to be walkable to clubs/bars/shops you never have to wait or have the hassle of negotiating your outbound journey. I recommend this hotel and Siem Reap and when I come back, this hotel would definitely be my first choice.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Borei Angkor Resort & Spa is the one and only most reviewed hotel in Siem Reap Cambodia given by more than 4,200 travelers reviews on TripAdvisor making Borei Angkor the most popular and chosen hotel to stay in Siem Reap while visiting the UNESCO world heritage site of Angkor Wat. Aptly named after 'a territory of Angkor', Borei Angkor Resort & Spa, a truly Cambodia 5 star hotel is set right in the center of Siem Reap, ideally situated within 15 minutes drive either from Siem Reap International Airport or to Angkor Wat, and only 5 minutes drive to Siem Reap downtown including Pub Street, shopping malls, Angkor Night Market, local restaurants and bars, and other nearby local attractions in Siem Reap. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Southall Travel, Odigeo, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Booking.com, Ctrip TA, Expedia, Agoda, Priceline, Asiatravel.com Holdings, 5viajes2012 S.L. and HotelQuickly so you can book your Borei Angkor Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Borei Angkor Hotel Siem Reap
- Borei Angkor Resort And Spa
- Borei Angkor Siem Reap