I stayed at the Borei Angkor for 4 nights in the Landmark Room. I can honestly say that it is one of the best hotels I have ever stayed at. The staff went above and beyond the call of duty to make me feel welcome and safe which is sometimes not the case for a woman traveling by herself. Breakfast was awesome and room service was great. I stayed in a beautiful room with a fabulous balcony. FABULOUS. The hotel is in a great location and the staff promptly calls a tuk-tuk which will take you anywhere you want to go for a small amount.
In particular, Sanita at the front desk was awesome!! She was extremely receptive and friendly and gave great pointers to a woman traveling by herself. She also was a great conversationalist on the culture and welfare of women in Cambodia in relation to women around the world.
I would recommend this hotel to anyone and if I'm ever in Cambodia again, I will definitely stay there
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Aptly named after ‘a territory of Angkor’ in Cambodian, Borei Angkor Resort & Spa – a truly Cambodian five-star hotel – is set right in the center of Siem Reap, where privacy and connectivity blend together to form a perfect base for exploring the “Kingdom of Wonder.” Borei Angkor Resort & Spa is ideally situated within 7 km from airport, 7 km from Angkor Wat, and within 5 minutes’ drive of the main shops center, Night Market, restaurants and bars – Pub Street and other town attractions in Siem Reap. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Agoda, Booking.com, Hotels.com and Southall Travel so you can book your Borei Angkor Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Borei Angkor Hotel Siem Reap
- Borei Angkor Resort And Spa
- Borei Angkor Siem Reap