My friend and I landed in Siem Reap very tired, and thought we were staying at the Lotus Blanc, Borei's other hotel. It's closed for renovations, and while there was some initial confusion over this, we could not have been happier about this switch. The staff fielded our somewhat panicked questions calmly and made us feel very welcome.
Aside from the beautiful pool, interiors, and spacious rooms, everyone on staff went out of their way to greet us. We never passed an employee without a friendly hello.
This is the perfect hotel to explore all Siem Reap and the surrounding areas have to offer, it made our first stay in Cambodia unforgettable.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Borei Angkor Resort & Spa is the one and only most reviewed hotel in Siem Reap Cambodia given by more than 4,200 travelers reviews on TripAdvisor making Borei Angkor the most popular and chosen hotel to stay in Siem Reap while visiting the UNESCO world heritage site of Angkor Wat. Aptly named after 'a territory of Angkor', Borei Angkor Resort & Spa, a truly Cambodia 5 star hotel is set right in the center of Siem Reap, ideally situated within 15 minutes drive either from Siem Reap International Airport or to Angkor Wat, and only 5 minutes drive to Siem Reap downtown including Pub Street, shopping malls, Angkor Night Market, local restaurants and bars, and other nearby local attractions in Siem Reap. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Southall Travel, Odigeo, Priceline, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Expedia, Agoda, Ctrip TA, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, TripOnline SA, Hotel.de, Traveltool, S.L.U., Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Borei Angkor Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Borei Angkor Hotel Siem Reap
- Borei Angkor Resort And Spa
- Borei Angkor Siem Reap