We spent only a couple of days here while visiting Angkor Temples but would have really loved to stay longer! The hotel is very elegant though you breathe a totally relaxed atmosphere, also thanks to the kindness of the whole staff. Very large, well furnished and comfortable rooms coupled with a fantastic swimming pool and the great service level at the Mudita Spa will make you fall in live with the place. We had good dinners at the hotel restaurant, but breakfast is probably the best you can ever imagine, no matter your taste! Simply magnificent. Thanks to all the smiling and kind people who work there, and special thanks to Miss Lyly who delighted our stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Borei Angkor Resort & Spa is the one and only most reviewed hotel in Siem Reap Cambodia given by thousands of travelers' reviews on TripAdvisor making Borei Angkor the most popular and chosen hotel to stay in Siem Reap while visiting the UNESCO world heritage site of Angkor Wat. Aptly named after 'a territory of Angkor', Borei Angkor Resort & Spa, a truly Cambodia 5 star hotel in Siem Reap is set right in the center of Siem Reap, ideally situated within 15 minutes drive either from Siem Reap International Airport or to Angkor Wat, and only 5 minutes drive to Siem Reap downtown including Pub Street, shopping malls, Angkor Night Market, local restaurants and bars, and other nearby local attractions in Siem Reap. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Ctrip TA, Agoda, Southall Travel, Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Borei Angkor Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Borei Angkor Resort And Spa
- Borei Angkor Hotel Siem Reap
- Borei Angkor Siem Reap