I stayed at borei Angkor with a group of friends (two young families) and we all loved it!!! The staff were super friendly and super efficient and nothing was too much trouble.
The rooms were well appointed and very spacious. Beds were not too hard and as a tall person, did not find that I had my feet on the mattress protector!
Very close to the airports, temples and town (don't worry about the shopping centres).
Only downside was that you could hear the trolleys rumbling down the hall in the mornings from quite early and the folks dragging furniture upstairs. None of it woke me up, just noticed it once awake.
Overall, the best holiday I've had in ages!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Borei Angkor Resort & Spa is the one and only most reviewed hotel in Siem Reap Cambodia given by more than 4,200 travelers reviews on TripAdvisor making Borei Angkor the most popular and chosen hotel to stay in Siem Reap while visiting the UNESCO world heritage site of Angkor Wat. Aptly named after 'a territory of Angkor', Borei Angkor Resort & Spa, a truly Cambodia 5 star hotel is set right in the center of Siem Reap, ideally situated within 15 minutes drive either from Siem Reap International Airport or to Angkor Wat, and only 5 minutes drive to Siem Reap downtown including Pub Street, shopping malls, Angkor Night Market, local restaurants and bars, and other nearby local attractions in Siem Reap. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Ctrip TA, Priceline, Hotels.com, Southall Travel, Booking.com, Expedia, Ebookers, Odigeo, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Agoda, TripOnline SA, 5viajes2012 S.L., Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Borei Angkor Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Borei Angkor Hotel Siem Reap
- Borei Angkor Resort And Spa
- Borei Angkor Siem Reap