My three-night stay at the Borei Angkor Resort & Spa was enjoyable. The hotel is ideally located close to the temple ruins of Angkor Wat, so exploring them was easy. The hospitality desk (thank you, Savun) was quick to arrange a car with a driver and a guide to take me to the temples on my first morning in Siem Reap. Also my host Dawind was very efficient and friendly when he welcomed me to the hotel. When you are done visiting the temples in the evening, the center of Siem Reap with its restaurants is only a short tuk-tuk ride away.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Borei Angkor Resort & Spa is the one and only most reviewed hotel in Siem Reap Cambodia given by thousands of travelers' reviews on TripAdvisor making Borei Angkor the most popular and chosen hotel to stay in Siem Reap while visiting the UNESCO world heritage site of Angkor Wat. Aptly named after 'a territory of Angkor', Borei Angkor Resort & Spa, a truly Cambodia 5 star hotel in Siem Reap is set right in the center of Siem Reap, ideally situated within 15 minutes drive either from Siem Reap International Airport or to Angkor Wat, and only 5 minutes drive to Siem Reap downtown including Pub Street, shopping malls, Angkor Night Market, local restaurants and bars, and other nearby local attractions in Siem Reap. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Ctrip TA, Splitty, Agoda, Booking.com, Odigeo, Expedia, Southall Travel, Ebookers, Hotels.com, HotelsClick, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Borei Angkor Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Borei Angkor Hotel Siem Reap
- Borei Angkor Resort And Spa
- Borei Angkor Siem Reap