I have traveled and stayed in hundreds of hotels around the world but have never before experienced such value for money. I got a 5 star experience for about $66 (incl. tax). Everything was impeccable from airport pick up to drop off. The staff come across as so gentle and friendly and are always available to assist. The pool area is a nice place to relax or to enjoy the 6-8 pm happy hour with half price on drinks. The only thing that could be improved is the staffs' English proficiency which lead to some misunderstandings. However, this seems to be an issue all over Cambodia.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Borei Angkor Resort & Spa is the one and only most reviewed hotel in Siem Reap Cambodia given by more than 4,200 travelers reviews on TripAdvisor making Borei Angkor the most popular and chosen hotel to stay in Siem Reap while visiting the UNESCO world heritage site of Angkor Wat. Aptly named after 'a territory of Angkor', Borei Angkor Resort & Spa, a truly Cambodia 5 star hotel is set right in the center of Siem Reap, ideally situated within 15 minutes drive either from Siem Reap International Airport or to Angkor Wat, and only 5 minutes drive to Siem Reap downtown including Pub Street, shopping malls, Angkor Night Market, local restaurants and bars, and other nearby local attractions in Siem Reap. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Odigeo, Ebookers, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Agoda, Southall Travel, Priceline, Ctrip TA, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Borei Angkor Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Borei Angkor Hotel Siem Reap
- Borei Angkor Resort And Spa
- Borei Angkor Siem Reap