“Comfortable stay at Borei”

Borei Angkor Resort & Spa
Ranked #36 of 361 Hotels in Siem Reap
Reviewed 24 August 2014

Comfortable stay, great service, people always smile and I like to see smiling faces on my holiday. Got upgraded to a room with balcony. The location is great (Very close pub street)
I had breakfast and i think it needs some more options. Had a snack once that was also average.
The lady at the spa was not as friendly as the rest of the staff.
Overall experience was good, would go again.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled as a couple

Reviewed 23 August 2014 via mobile

We have been there for four nights. The resort met all our high expectations! Very clean, good food and very friendly staff! We highly recommend this hotel. You can take a cheap tuk tuk to the bar street (it is a bit far to walk).

• Stayed: June 2014
1  Thank Tauchst
Reviewed 23 August 2014

This was our first time to Cambodia and totally enjoyed our trip because of the excellent services provided by the Borei Angkor Resort & Spa at Seim Reap. The facilities, amenities, and the services are second to none. Whenever we asked for anything, it was done immediately with great friendliness. The food is excellent too. I want to especially mention a staff named Lyfong who greeted us when we first arrived, and make it a point to greet us every time he sees us each day throughout our 4 day stay, and checked if we were enjoying our stay, and if there was anything else he could make our stay better. We really appreciate his personal touch and his kindness. Also our tour guide, Sambok Long, who was contracted by the hotel, provided us with a full two-day very informative tour of all the places we wanted to see. He was very friendly and knowledgeable about the history and always accommodated our wishes. I highly recommend the resort and commend the two gentlemen I named!

Room Tip: a room with the view of the pool area would be nice.
  • Stayed: August 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank bunny1997
Reviewed 23 August 2014 via mobile

I like the airport transfer provided by the hotel so much. The lobby looks great and welcome drink is nice. Room is large and decors in traditional style. The TV has soooo many programs to choose from, maybe the most I have ever seen in a hotel. I also have to mention that breakfast spread is good and is tasty. I book tours through the hotel. It is a little bit overpriced but is hassle free. Walking to the city centre takes around 20-30 mins. Or one can take a tuktuk for 2 USD. Overall, this hotel is fantastic. I would like to recommend it to anybody visiting Siem Reap.

Stayed: August 2014, travelled with friends
1  Thank Astoria_HKG
Reviewed 23 August 2014

..firstly all I have to say, my wife and me, we were traveling on our 5th anniversary around Asia and one of our stops was Angkor / Siem Reap, and I booked the hotel on booking, we choose Borei Angkor Resort, before as usual I read the experience of other guest of Borei Angkor Resort on tripadvisor, everything seemed to be fantastic, price was great, 5 star resort, nice room,..
At a certain point the hotel sent me an @ mail , saying they would pick us up from the airport..well they picked us up....then this point all was surreal! It was unbelievable, fantastic, great,... No words to explain...
First the hotel manager ( many thanxx to mrs. Jenny ) made an up-grade, the gave us the suite, they prepared the room with flowers, champagne, fruit,...our bed was decorated beautifully, with "anniversary" written with rose leaves,.....we had by our side a fantastic person, mr Dawind, who organized a very special treatment for us for the days we stayed at e resort.
We felt very special and at home.
Nothing was fake, everybody was gentle, in general to all guests, genuine great Cambodian hospitality.
Mr Dawind organized our tour to Angkor Wat, organized a Tuk Tuk ( thank you mr Mao ) for the whole day! Great person mr Mao, a silent person , little shy, great patience .
Unfortunately at Angkor Wat I had a small accident, I fall on my elbow , once back to the hotel, everybody was very helpful, again mr Dawind brought me in person to the Royal Hospital in a Siem Reap ( very professional, clean, they have everything), stayed with us for more then 2 ours, once back to the hotel, the hotel manager mrs Jenny was waiting at the entrance just to be sure that everything was fine with me.
Then we made a fantastic experience at Resort Spa, 90 min of great massage ( try the 4 hand massage ) ! Our flight was the next day in the evening, the hotel again showed how much they care about their guest, we could stay in our room till late afternoon with no extra charge.
We had a beautiful stay at the Borei Angkor Resort&Spa. It was a pity we had to leave.
Mr Dawind again brought us in person to the airport. What can we say? They made is feel very very special during our stay! Thank you Mrs Jenny, thank you Mr Dawind.
I suggest to everybody , old & young, to make the experience we made at the resort.

Room Tip: We had a great room, but I suppose all roomies are great. They have nice rooms overlooking the pool...
  • Stayed: August 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 23 August 2014

On July the 28th. To Aug. 5th / .14 We stayed at this hotel in room 418, we would like to thank the management and staff who made our stay very pleasant, 3 people who come to mind were outstanding ..... Dawind who was our trip advisor, Jenny at the desk who was in charge, and the Bell boy John ( Phiearen ) who spoke very good English and being at the door was the first one to greet you, he did an outstanding job. There was a good variety of food, not just Cambodian which made our stay more enjoyable. We will recommend this hotel to others and would come back again....... Ray and Barbara Lindley

Room Tip: The lift only goes up to the 3rd floor, and us being on the 4th. Floor we had to walk up the steps w...
  • Stayed: August 2014, travelled with friends
1  Thank Barbara L
Reviewed 22 August 2014

When my firend and me go into this hotel, we are shocked by the beautiful lobby which is very nice. There also has sweet welcomed cool drink. The room is big with many facility. Just the slipper looks old and wifi in the room is not strong. However, it is a nice hotel with good services. Thanks for Odyssey Tours booking the hotel for us. Enjoy the stay now!

• Stayed: August 2014