Borei Angkor Resort & Spa
US$93
US$48
US$45
Agoda.com
Golden Temple Hotel(Siem Reap)
US$61
US$56
US$195
US$173
US$146
US$252
US$191
Anantara Angkor Resort(Siem Reap)
US$299
US$214
5,647 results
All reviewshospitality desklandmark roomtuk tukbreakfast buffetbeautiful hotelpersonal assistantspecial thankspub streetlate checkprivilege flooramazing servicenoodlespool sidewould highly recommend this hoteltrip to siem reapwelcome drinktour guide
Reviewed 29 August 2014

I reserved the hotel on Agoda and got a special rate. I sent several emails to coordinate airport pick up and room arrangements. We were a family of 11 and stayed in 4 rooms. Mr. Dawind checked us in the late in the evening. Check in was a breeze. We were upgraded to Landmark rooms, which had more than enough space. They welcomed us with cold towels, lemon grass drinks and a sticky rice cake.
Th breakfast buffet had a good selection and eggs/omelettes, crepes, noodle soup, Native Khmer dishes were cooked on the spot. They have prompt room service. There are also food and happy hour promotions available.
The hotel is large, with a beautiful and comfortable lobby area. There is live music being played on traditional instruments.
The souvenir store had a 15% off promotion and had a good selection of items.
The room itself had lots of wooden furniture and no carpets. The air-conditioning was sufficient. The bathroom was large, with a separate tub and shower. The shower tiles were not too clean, but when I brought this to the attention of the manager, they cleaned my room immediately and they did a good job.
Our flight left very late and Mr. Sony let us keep 2 rooms for a late check out.
The hotel on its own was a good hotel with great value. The staff made us feel very welcome. Mr. Dawind was very friendly and helped us througout our stay. We would highly recommend Borei Angkor Resort!

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 28 August 2014 via mobile

What can I say about this place that hasn't already been said.......? I can tell you that this is the most amazing hotel I've stayed at in Asia.

From the moment I was met at the airport by Thitima and Nikol I was overwhelmed by the kindness. I was on my own for this part of my trip but I never felt alone.

Everything was arranged for me, I didn't have to lift a finger. Every time I came back to my room it was made up and a little surprise left for me (bubbly, fruit, cab shiraz).

Mr Say was so lovely. When he saw me at breakfast time he would make sure I had everything I needed, nothing was too much trouble for him.

Cocktail time was quite an experience with lovely snacks.

The spa is glorious! My therapist Kimney was fantastic, all the girls were so polite and lovely.

I also had the high tea which was only $9 US and it was well worth it!

They say it is the people who really make a business and this place has the BEST people! Congratulations to the owner for securing such amazingly fantastic staff!

Highly recommend this exceptional hotel.

Stayed: August 2014, travelled solo
2  Thank shirley g
Reviewed 28 August 2014

Excellent hotel! Not expensive! Absolutely worth it! Free upgrade for our room! The room is very good! Breakfast got different style! Taste good!

Location is a bit far from Night Market, but tak tak is everywhere! Nothing to worry about it!!

But the most attractive thing is the staff! Professional and super nice!! I lost my wallet at night market at 11 pm and I got back to hotel. The manager helped me to call the local police. And he took me to the police station by himself. He waited after I reported the incident to the police and drove me back to hotel and it was already 1 am. I want to say thank you here for his assistance once again.

And I am sure you will definitely enjoy your stay at Borei in Siem Reap!!!!

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with friends
Reviewed 28 August 2014

We have visited the hotel one evening for a quick repose at the pool. Happy we made a great choice!
The staff was very accommodating and friendly and we felt very welcome.
The happy hour drinks were delicious, too.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank AlwaysSpeakOut
Reviewed 28 August 2014 via mobile

After three nights at the Borei Angkor we were sad to leave for the bigger city of Phnom Penh. The hotel lobby is MASSIVE, and smells beautiful. Our room was decorated to a very high specification, where the AC worked perfectly and gets as cold as you like it.

The wifi works everywhere from your room to the poolside. Maybe not lightening fast (steaming video constantly for example) but fine for browsing.

There a two hour happy hour where drinks are half price, which are already very cheap for a hotel of this standard, and the pool area is massive so was always beds available.

I'm not one to normally get so bothered about hotel breakfasts, but this one of THE BEST buffets I've ever came across. Apart from the usual continent and cooked breakfasts (which were great) there are two egg stations to have them prepared however you like, and crepe stations. Then there is also a noodle broth station where they'll cook from a vast range of ingredients. Char Sui pork, beef, mushrooms, dumplings, noodles, broth... at 9am, yes please.

My only comment on room for improvement is that the bar is outside, and mainly serves the outside seating. It's more of a service area so there no 'bar' to speak of, but at 2 dollars to get a Tuk Tuk into town you can hardly complain.

Stayed: August 2014, travelled as a couple