“Spa Experience”

Mudita Spa by BOREI ANGKOR
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: Take a refreshing voyage into a Mudita mind-state. Cultivate a boundless heart. And open yourself to a wider sense of serenity - a true calmness of mind... The Mudita Spa by BOREI ANKGOR is ideally located in the heart of Siem Reap where harmony and serenity blend together to form a perfect base for exploring the ultimate relaxation.
Useful Information: Lockers / storage, Activities for older children, Baby buggy parking, Stairs / lift, Food available for purchase, Bathroom facilities
Singapore, Singapore
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Spa Experience”
Reviewed 27 September 2013

The spa front desk welcome me with kind and heart warming smile. Their using the branded Kerstin Florian Product, I have a amazing facial at the spa. My skin look fabulous hydrated. Thank you for the professionalism of the therapist.

I likes the facility as well that relax me with hot and cold jagucci, steambath with nice lemongrass smell.

The j'pong authentic treatment with traditional herbs -steaming the body -was energised my soul.

The services of hotel is good. Staff are very helpful and cheerful.
Thank you for the nice experience in Cambodia Borei Angkor Resort & Spa.

Visited September 2013
1 Thank Anne T
Sophea C, General Manager at Mudita Spa by BOREI ANGKOR, responded to this review, 26 March 2016
Dear Anne T,

Thank you for taking the time to write your review, your comments are very much valued.

We really appreciate your comments regarding our service. Our team takes their roles in our industry very seriously and try, every day, to ensure our operational excellence as to fulfill your satisfaction and meet your and every customer’s expectation.

Thank you again, and we look forward to seeing you on your next trip to Siem Reap.

• Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Korean first
Santee, California
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“The best luxury spa in Siem Reap.”
Reviewed 16 September 2013

As my recently trips, I stayed at Bore Angkor Hotel for few weeks. I enjoy everything in that hotel such as Food, Drinks, Pool and during that time I decided to book 1 hour massage. I went there early to use the spa facilities ( sauna, jacuzzis ) before I started massage. The minutes I walked in I fall in love the way they're decorated in every room as like a Five Star Hotel. Talk about the massage was so amazing. I would re command to all the traveler to go there. By the way, their staff was so friendly and helpful. Mudita Spa is best luxury spa in Siem Reap.

Visited December 2012
1 Thank Gloria C
Dear Gloria C,

QC
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 9 helpful votes
“Mudita not a luxury spa”
Reviewed 17 July 2013 via mobile

Researched best spas in siem reap and Mudita spa in borei angkor hotel was mentioned as one of the best luxury spas. Upon reading the online brochure we were impressed and decided to book two 2 1/2 hour spa packages. We arrived early to enjoy the steam, sauna and hot and cold jacuzzis but as soon as i entered the female dressing room, I was disappointed to see that it is not maintained in tip top condition as I would expect a 5-star spa. I skipped the jacuzzi when I saw all the tile grime, doorknobs where disintegrating and there where mosquitoes and flies inside the airconditioned women's locker. Not relaxing at all. Decided to give the spa a chance and proceeded with both our spa packages which included body scrub, mud masque and massage. Scrub and masque left much to be desired. Attendants would noisily wash the basins in the treatment room and it would destroy continuity of treatment. Before taking the shower to clean the masque off, I asked the attendant where my slippers was, and she removed hers. Apparently she used the slippers i brought up from the room!!! Only good thing was the excellent massage I got from Tien. If you decide to try mudita, skip everything else and just book a massage with her.

2 Thank sayana24