“World-Class Spa”

Mudita Spa
Ranked #1 of 126 Spas & Wellness in Siem Reap
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: Take a refreshing voyage into a Mudita mind-state. Cultivate a boundless heart. And open yourself to a wider sense of serenity - a true calmness of mind... The Mudita Spa is ideally located in the heart of Siem Reap where harmony and serenity blend together to form a perfect base for exploring the ultimate relaxation.
Useful Information: Baby buggy parking, Activities for older children, Lockers / storage, Bathroom facilities, Stairs / lift, Food available for purchase
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

From the moment I was picked up via tuk tuk, I felt like I was being treated like a VIP. When I arrived at the spa, the staff exemplified—hands-down— the warmest, most welcoming hospitality I have ever experienced. The facilities are unbelievably gorgeous and top-notch. This spa and its staff truly deserve international recognition.

The Mudita Spa staff members make the spa experience so special and personal. I truly felt like I knew the staff my whole life (especially Touch, a PHENOMENAL, professional woman who embodies the true meaning of hospitality). Per my request, she helped me with my Khmer and was generous enough to personally show me around the Mudita spa and explain the intricacies of the services provided. The general manager, Chen, is so sweet and personable. He took the time out of his busy day to answer my questions about Cambodian culture, about which I am truly grateful.

Seriously, try this spa while in Siem Reap. The prices are INCREDIBLE (compared to the United States, at least).

Pro tip: If you want to eat at the cafe next to the spa, expect to pay around $30 USD ($3.50 USD for a small can of soda!)....which is about double that in the United States. Maybe plan to eat before or after your spa treatment.

Dear Mike,

Thank you for taking the time to rate your experiences at Mudita Spa on TripAdvisor.

We are happy that everything went smoothly during your treatment and we sincerely appreciate your strong recommendation. We're excited that Sreytoch and Chen were able to assist you with anything you asked for and that they were able to make you feel so welcomed to our spa. Thanks for praising our staffs' performances and services.

We're looking forward to your return and we wish you a safe travel.

Kind Regards,

in 11 reviews
"foot soak"
"perfect pressure"
in 4 reviews
"highly recommend this spa"
"traditional khmer massage"
in 7 reviews
"foot bath"
"head massage"
"lotus blanc"
"relaxing massage"

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Mudita spa was a very welcome stop for my friends and I. As soon as we walked into spa we were pampered and cared for. Savet greeted us with genuine kindness and grace. I opted for manicure pedicure and both were with Dany, who was simply amazing. The aromatherapy aspect elevated my experience. Highly recommend this spa. I will be returning tomorrow for a facial as my friend who just finished their facials are glowing and raving about the experience.

Dear Mairin I,

Thank you for taking the time to review your experiences at Mudita Spa on Trip Advisor.

We are glad you recognize our efforts to ensure that our guests feel welcome and comfortable and that Savet and Dany were able to contribute to this experiences.

We also would like to thank you for your return to our spa with your other friends. Thanks for your kind review.

Regards,

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Really enjoyed my experience, highly suggest the traditional Khmer massage. Awesome foot rub at the start and very friendly staff

Dear Will C,

We are glad to hear words like 'Awesome' and 'Fantastic' when it comes to describing our spa, and we appreciate that you have taken the time to leave a review about your treatment at Mudita Spa on Trip Advisor.

We look forward to seeing you again and we appreciate your review and high rating.

Kind Regards,

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Very attentive staff, with great spa facilities. Welcome and thank you drinks were a great addition. A lot of different massage and treatment options, definitely worth a visit.

Dear Elaine C,

Thank You for your review of Mudita Spa on Trip Advisor.

We are glad you enjoyed our facilities and found our staffs to be attentive in providing our services.

We appreciate your high rating and we hope you return to treat yourself with us again.

Best Regards,