“very good”

Cuisines: Italian, Seafood, Steakhouse
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 7 May 2014

real quality pizza.very good service .thw pasta are very tasty too.
one of the most beautifull restaurant in town in quiet street,

Reviewed 20 April 2014

Whilst trying to avoid Western food on holiday, I caved and had a pizza. I'm glad we chose Little Italy as it was in the quieter Pub Street alley and was a great find, you can see where the pizzas are prepared in the stone oven. I had food envy of my friend who had chosen the Cambodian set menu; a taster menu of traditional Khmer dishes. If I go back again I will definitely be coming back here for a visit. Good value, fresh food and a lovely atmosphere.

Reviewed 20 April 2014

Tried the Pizza here, it was a bit cold by the time we were served our Salmon Carpaccio. Requested to re heat it and came back hot and pipping. If not for that little disappointment, the food is excellent!

Reviewed 14 April 2014

This is just a great Italian place with good pizza as well as some nice house wines, pasta dishes,steak etc. etc. I have been here several times but was not a member of tripadvisor on previous visits. Prices are very reasonable and service is good. I'm in love with their beef carppacio. Went with Khmer friends from Phenom Penh and they thought it was great too.
I tried most of the dishes we ordered except the mussels. Chef deserves to be complimented on both presentation and taste. Decent size portions so you should not leave hungry.
Staff is freindly and accomodating. Make you feel welcome as opposed to some of the pub street place. This is in the alley between pub street and the old market. Worth looking for.
Enjoy!

Reviewed 11 April 2014

What a great pizzeria! We had 2 pizzas and 2 chips and this was ample for 4 at lunch. We had a glasses of red and white wine and they were reasonable quality. Wold recommend.