Shinta Mani Angkor
US$68
US$144
Hotels.com
3,264 results
All reviewswelcome homekroya restaurantlarger pooljasmine scentedcold towelslocal communitytuk tukbeautiful hotelmoment you arriveboutique hotelmini barsister hotelmobile phonedeluxe roomamazing servicequiet streetpool side
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 1 March 2013

If Angkor Wat is what you must see, Shinta Mani is where you must stay. This amazing hotel is all you need before and after a day of sightseeing. In fact, even if I have to stay within the hotel and not go anywhere else I would still be happy. Let me tell you why.

When I first arrive at the hotel I was greeted and help by the very well trained and friendly hotel staff from my ride, I was impressed. Then it was the blend of modern tasteful, quirky art & culture decor within the hotel as I walked in, I was impressed. Next was the gorgeous room I got, spacious and well designed with modern hi tec tv and iphone dock. The bed was big and comfortable, the desk was a lot longer then most hotel, the shower & washing room was almost a size of a room by itself, and I even got a big balcony! Of coz I was impressed. In the morning I had my breakfast at the hotel cafe, both seats and table were suspended from the ceiling like one giant swing it was really fun. And when the food was served it completed the whole experience, I was impressed. So on a whole, I gave two thumbs and two big toes up!
I will definitely go back for more :)

• Stayed: December 2012, travelled on business
1  Thank Singaporephotography
Reviewed 28 February 2013

This hotel is a retreat from the busy town and the perfect place to relax after a day of visiting temples. Amazing breakfast to get you off to a good start too!! Staff cannot do enough to help and would definitely recommend to anyone looking for a little luxury in Cambodia!

• Stayed: December 2012
1  Thank Louise_Routard
Reviewed 26 February 2013

This small hotel is well located, and is a definite for those looking for a boutique experience and not a great chain type hotel. The staff and services were excellent, as we're the rooms. We could find no fault. The hotel is modern but built in a sympathetic style with the Angkor Wat experience. We dined out so cannot comment on the meals except the breakfasts which were excellent. The massage and spa is top class, and we found the staff professional and very competent. All in all highly recommended for those wanting a quality experience.....definitely will recommend this to all our friends.

Stayed: February 2013, travelled with friends
Reviewed 25 February 2013

spent four days at this hotel and thought it was a wonderful hotel . staff couldnt do enough for you.we found that eating out locally was fantastic.i would highly recomend this hotel.tuk tuk boys dont rip you off unlike in the capital.

Room Tip: all room seem to be good
  • Stayed: February 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank charlesmarkham
Reviewed 23 February 2013

Shinta Mani is a beautiful boutique hotel in Siem Reap. Every corner is full of details and flowers. The pool area is awesome and the restaurant is incredible. You can lay on a giant swing while enjoying a great meal. The menu has oriental and occidental dishes, each and every one I tried was delicious.
The staff receives you every time at the lobby with cold towels for your hands and a smile, a great well coming smile...

Stayed: February 2013, travelled as a couple