“Service beyond my expectations”
Review of Shinta Mani Club

Shinta Mani Club
Ranked #10 of 340 Hotels in Siem Reap
Singapore
“Service beyond my expectations”
Reviewed 11 November 2013

I chose to stay at Shinta Mani because of its modern, stylish and clean environment. I am a frequent traveler with high expectations. I had high expectations of this hotel. When we arrived, we were elated to find that this hotel did not just fulfill our expectations but the friendly service staff that greeted us at the entrance, the front desk as well as, the rest of the staff that we met along the way, were warm, engaging and, most importantly, they were smiling. The room was spacious and very clean. I was impressed by the fresh scent of flowers when we entered. So warm and so welcoming.

I would really recommend Shinta Mani if you want a pleasant getaway whenever you visit Cambodia. Amazing!

• Stayed November 2013, travelled with friends
1 Thank PatrickTerenceLim

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (656)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Hebrew first
  • Korean first
  • Thai first
  • Turkish first
Pyeongtaek, Gyeonggi-do, South Korea
Reviewed 10 November 2013

We chose the Shinta Mani Club hotel based on trip advisor reviews, and even the glowing reviews don't adequately describe how great it was to stay here. I have never received service like this! The staff are warm, genuine, and caring. They show amazing attention to detail in everything from flower arrangements, cool, scented towels on your return, housekeeping, nightly turndown, and more. We were almost embarrassed by the kindness and attention. We arrived on a late night flight from Seoul, and they picked us up, checked us in on the ride to the hotel, walked us directly to our room, and even called to make sure we didn't need a late-night snack. Daily breakfast was included in our room rate, and it was a hotel breakfast worth mentioning! There was a well-edited menu of Asian and western choices, with accompaniments served in a continental-style buffet. Coffee was perfect, and a mimosa or glass of champagne complemented the array of seasonal fruit; the pastries and fresh bread were outstanding. The atmosphere is elegant, yet comfortable, with thoughtful and photo-worthy details everywhere. We especially enjoyed the peppermint and bergamot scented passageways. The saltwater pools were a delightful way to relax after a day of temple-hopping. Our room was quiet and comfortable, with every amenity that we could want. We stayed 7 nights with our 7-year old daughter, and would have been happy to stay a week more!

• Stayed November 2013, travelled with family
Melbourne, Australia
Reviewed 10 November 2013

Our family including two children (10 and 7) recently stayed at Shinta Mani Resort for 12 nights (school holiday period). Its hard to put into words how fantastic it was. The staff are a highlight and they are genuine and nothing was too much trouble. The hotel is like returning to an oasis after a day out at the temples, The breakfast was amazing with the best eggs benedict ever! Amazing value, modern decor and because it is recently renovated everything is new and fresh. We wouldnt stay anywhere else and we will be back.

Room Tip: Choose the poolside garden - its so close to the pool the children can play whilst you sit outside y...
  • Stayed October 2013, travelled with family
New York City, New York
Reviewed 9 November 2013 via mobile

Where do I start? I normally don't write reviews. In fact, I made a tripsdvisor account so that I could write a review for this hotel.

This hotel, by far, has been one of the best hotels I have stayed at so far. Without a doubt the service that I received here was incredible - I don't know if I received service like this before, and I have stayed at many many hotels. The entire staff was extremely friendly and accommodating. They truly go above and beyond expectations.

The hotel even has their own tuk Tuks parked outside waiting for guests. These tuk Tuks charged the same as any other tuk tuk so there was no sense of overcharging, even these drivers were accommodating!

The hotel is gorgeous with great ambiance. And best of all the hotel gives back to their community with their program they run. I had the experience of seeing a graduation for kids that completed the shinta mani foundation - it was very motivational even to myself. And made me that much happier that I booked my hotel.

As for location couldn't be happier, 2-3 blocks from shopping and about 10 or 15 min drive to angkor wat.

I stayed at the Resort part of shinta mani which is only a few months old and had a great experience. But even the club which I visited across the street was beautiful and the staff their was so so nice! They didn't even know I was a guest at the Resort and still treated me as a guest at their hotel.

I could go on about how great this hotel is... Book it and you will see why!!!

• Stayed November 2013
Newcastle, Australia
Reviewed 8 November 2013 via mobile

This hotel is an absolute pleasure to stay in. Its beautiful and the staff are wonderful. Nothing is too much trouble. If it doesn't rate 5 stars it should...The food is great and the little ice blocks brought to you as you relax is just one of the many lovely little surprises that made this hotel a highlight of my Cambodien holiday..Well done Shinta Mani resort.

Stayed November 2013, travelled solo
Melbourne, Australia
Reviewed 6 November 2013

I have just came back from a 4 night stay at the Shinta Mani Hotel.
What can I say, this is an unbelievable Hotel.
From the minute I arrived EVERYONE wanted to make my stay enjoyable, all the beautiful smiles that you receive make it amazing.
When you arrive at the Hotel with the little Added extra’s like the Cold Towel before you walked into the Reception area, and being met by someone in management at the Reception or in the Restaurant.
To walk into the Market Area and Pub Street, it is only a very easy 10 minutes walk.
The Spa treatment that I arranged was fantastic, and the staff couldn’t do enough for you and the prices were great compared to australia.
I loved the way the Restaurant Staff wanted to speak to you to improve their English (which is fantastic considering Cambodia doesn’t have the luxury of a Western-world-style education system) This is something that the staff do on there own! and should be commended on it
I would love to give a Special THANK YOU to “THAVDY” every time you walked into the Restaurant the entire place lite up when she smiled and welcomed you.
ALTHOUGH every staff member made you feel welcome.
Once again, thank you for making my personal vacation a memorable one.
I will be back again in September 2014, and cannot wait.

Room Tip: Every Room has the same outlook it just depends on if you want direct access to the Pool area or an...
  • Stayed November 2013, travelled solo
1 Thank World61
Reviewed 6 November 2013

The staff here (everyone) from the person giving you a cold towel at the door, to desk staff, restaurant staff and housekeeping are FABULOUS! They always have a smile and warm words. many are learning English so they love to practice with guests. You will have to be patient as you may answer same question from multiple people. They are so nice and friendly so I had no problem chatting it up. I also had no issues communicating with anyone. Their English is very comprehensible. Breakfast was great. There is a menu and buffet. Portions are small vs. the US but food quality is high. I visited the spa which is located across the street at the club. I had a Tom as my masseur. I did the revive package with a pedicure. All services were excellent! There was some construction going on but the music was loud enough to drown it out. They also have their own tuk tuk drivers on site. One of the only female tuk tuk drivers we have seen - Vernea, yay! The decor is modern and sexy, rooms are comfy. The whole property smells divine like jasmine or some exotic scent. I LOVED it here!!!! The BEST service and accommodations I've had so far during this trip. The price is worth it because it's fab and they are using some proceeds to help the community...gotta live that! Would recommend without hesitation!

Room Tip: All rooms face the pool area
  • Stayed November 2013, travelled with friends