“excellent and I will come back again.” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Shinta Mani Club

Shinta Mani Club
Ranked #4 of 334 Hotels in Siem Reap
Shanghai, China
“excellent and I will come back again.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 21 December 2013

good hotel near to the old market and pub street (about 10 mins walk)
good hotel conditions such as big shower, soft tower, comfort kingbed,excellent restaurant.....
Everybody is kind and helpful. They can help you to exchange small money at the front.

They have two hotels opposite on the road, Shinta Mani Club and Shinta Mani resort. You can enjoy anything in the two hotels.

Personally I recommend the Shinta Mani resort, which has a big pool. Shinta Mani Club pool is small, but it is quiet for lovers to stay.

The hotel is best for its price. I will come back again.

Room Tip: Personally I recommend the Shinta Mani resort, which has a big pool. Shinta Mani Club pool is small...
  • Stayed December 2013, travelled solo
    • 5 of 5 bubbles

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (629)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Hebrew first
  • Korean first
  • Thai first
  • Turkish first
Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 19 December 2013

My husband and I stayed at this hotel (resort side) and really enjoyed the experience. The hotel staff was very attentive. As soon as we arrived from the airport, we were swarmed with the friendly staff who handed us cold cloths and cool drinks. Our room faced the pool and everything inside the room was clean. My favorite part was the free breakfast that included either an Asian dish or Western dish in addition to a buffet. I would highly recommend for anyone visiting Siem Reap!

• Stayed December 2013, travelled as a couple
Coalville, United Kingdom
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 December 2013

We stayed at this hotel for 2 nights in November, and were delighted with it. All the staff were welcoming, efficient, and as helpful as we could possibly have wished. The night before we checked out we were asked what time our flight was the following day - on finding out it was after the regular check-out time the manager instantly offered us a late check-out. He then found that our room was needed again straight away, so arranged for our baggage to be moved into a different room during breakfast so that we could use that one instead for our final showering, changing at no extra charge.

• Stayed November 2013, travelled as a couple
Moretonhampstead
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 December 2013

We travelled to Cambodia on a tour with Journeys of Distinction and our first stop for 3 nights was the Shinta Mani. We were treated like royalty. The staff couldn't have been friendlier or more helpful. The room was wonderful and the hotel and pool perfect. It was the best hotel we stayed in on our trip and deserves to be far more highly rated than it is.

• Stayed November 2013, travelled as a couple
Tokyo, Japan
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 December 2013

Recently stayed at Shinta Mani while visiting Siem Reap and found the hotel was a wonderful oasis with everything in the city easily accessible. The most remarkable difference that makes the Shinta Mani stand out is the staff. They are nothing short of amazing in providing anything and everything I needed. I was almost shocked when I returned from visiting the Angkor temples on my second day and was greeted at the door by name with a refreshing cold towel and asked how my day was. They even packed amazing boxed breakfasts for our trip to watch the sunrise at Angkor Wat. The Shinta Mani is hands down the best place to stay in Siem Reap.

• Stayed December 2013, travelled with friends
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 December 2013 via mobile

Stayed at the Shinta Mani for 4 nights. It was the first time my parents to visit a SE Asian Resort and I definitely want to show them the best. Shinta Mani easily does it and exceed their expectation.

Shinta Mani Club's location is perfect. We are about 5-10 mins walking to the pub street and the downtown area. Because the temperature was relatively low (in the low twenties in the morning and evening), this made an enjoyable walk. The little walk also means that the area is quiet usually.

The hotel staff were all very friendly and was capable of giving personal greetings. They were always looking for ways to help and often surprised me with their helpful service, which I shall not spoiled here.

The rooms are adequately equipped. There were complimentary beverage, which was really nice. Since we got an pool side room, we can hear always the water flowing. My wife and I loved it as it calm my nerves, but I think that's a personal preference.

The breakfast area and the breakfast were excellent. We loved all the food, especially the hot food. There were enough choices for our 4 breakfasts there. And I must thank again for their accommodation to serve us "light breakfast" before our trip to see sunrise at Angkor Wat. We started at 5am that day and the nice pastry and strong coffee did help keep us going!

The hotel also accommodated us to extend our stay depending on our flight schedule. We love the arrangement and appreciate this very much!

My wish list for the hotel:
1. Warm Milk for the coffee at breakfast. Since the coffee is strong, we like to pour more milk into the coffee. But we were served cold milk, which makes the coffee cold.

2. Warm water for the pool. It was winter and the water was a little cold even during the afternoon. It would be nice if there is a little temperature control for the swimming water.

3. Better shower temperature control. In our room, we have experienced hot water problem throughout. Hot water stop usually after 5 minutes into showering. The water temperature recovers after maybe 20 minutes of resting. Then the problem arises again after 5 minutes of showering. This is annoying but I think the servicemen tried their best to fix... a little inconvenient for us. There was no such problem at my parent's room. So I think it is not a hotel-wide problem.

4. Better movie selection

5. Flies Control. Probably a nationwide problem but it would be much more enjoyable if there is less flies flying around when we were having our breakfast.

All and all a very good hotel and a decent stay. I would definitely recommend my friends to stay at this hotel again if they want good services!

Stayed December 2013, travelled with family
Bangkok
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 December 2013

i had stayed with a friend, we got strongly recommendation to stay at this hotel from a friend. This hotel was taken only 15minutes from the airport. We really impressed once arrived the hotel by its appearance. even more impreesed once entered into the room by listening the arranged musics in the room. The room was beautiful and very clean together with all staffs were very nice and helpful.
We wish to return to stay at this hotel again in the future.

• Liked — Staffs
  • Disliked — small bugs night time at the restaurant
  • Stayed December 2013, travelled with friends
      Check-in / front desk
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
      Business service (e.g., internet access)