- Location is could not be better, quiet areas, close to the river, yey only 10mn walk from the bustle of the "center".
- Nice compound, sunny pool, room design is pleasant.
- Soundbar to listen to your Ipod in bluetooth!!!! List of DVD's for in room movies.
- Breakfast was a la carte for hot meals / buffet for pastries, fast and very tasty.
- Major asset of the hotel is the incredibly genuinely friendly and professional staff. Made you felt at home. One of the best I experienced.
- Hotel with a soul, helping Street kid through a fondation.
- Rooms are a bit dark at daytime. But usually you are around the temples so it's not that bad.
- Lack of some amenities such as toothbrush, razor kit.
- A bit expensive during peak season (220 USD per night), but it is a common default to most SR hotels during this period.
1st rank on TA is well deserved. This is the place you have to stay while in Siem Reap. Do not trade for anything else. Prefer the Resort part as the pool is nicer, yet the rooms at the Club are fancier.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Shinta Mani Siem Reap is an upscale boutique property in the French Quarter of Siem Reap town. It boasts 39 contemporary designed rooms and public spaces in a European style with Khmer inspiriration. This exceptional hotel enjoys a tranquil and leafy setting just a 15 minute tuktuk ride from the magnificent temples of Angkor Wat.Shinta Mani, with a culture of Open Doors, Open Hearts, reflects its commitment to responsible tourism. The staff hope that during your visit you will open your heart to the beauty of the Kingdom of Cambodia, its gentle people and its fascinating culture. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Hotels.com, Priceline, Ctrip TA, Agoda, Odigeo, TravelUp, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Hotel.de, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Shinta Mani Club reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Shinta Mani Siem Reap