“Great service”

Ranked #8 of 337 Hotels in Siem Reap
Oslo, Norway
“Great service”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 March 2014

We stayed at this hotel for 3 nights and really enjoyed our stay. The rooms are large and comfertable. The bed is a bit hard and bathroom a bit dated, but these are minor issues.

What seperates this hotel from others, is its great service. For instance we got free late checkout on just enquiring about when we should leave the hotel to reach our flight.

We booked all our tours from the hotel, where they provided a car and guide for the temples. This was about 33% more expensive than what you can get from other, but we felt it was worth the price. As we arrived late on sunday (about 10 pm), the hotel arranged for a car and guide for us the following morning (we went to see the sunrise over Angkor Wat), where the hotel had arranged for a take away coffee and bagels for us. They had also provided us with a picknik basket for our lunch. The driver also gave us cold towels everytime we returned to the car. All these small touches really made a big difference and were worht the extra price.

1 Thank R0cketman_84

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (653)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Hebrew first
  • Korean first
  • Thai first
  • Turkish first
Bangkok, Thailand
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 March 2014

This is my 3rd stay in Shinta Mani Club. I never thought a hotel could keep getting better and better but Shinta Mani Club has done just that. Everything from making a booking to reserving my favourite room to the tremedous welcome back I received was amazing ! The 2 staff members,Sokheng and Suztry who remembered my same breakfast order after not having been back in 6 months made me feel like I was a great friend coming home. Koy the Senior Front of House Manager seemed to be everywhere all the time. Christian the General Manager always had time in his very busy day to check in on things. Having been to Siem Reap so many times in the past they knew I knew my way around but managed to slip in a few surprises here and there. Everytime I asked the staff to help me fix my trainers which had temple fatigue, out came the super glue and I was on my way again exploring Angkor Wat. Shinta Mani Club, in short is the only hotel you need to stay at in Siem Reap. The food, the amazing staff will have you wanting to never leave and always promise yourself you will be back mulitude of times like me. Shinta Mani is most definitely my home away from home. All of the staff welcome you throughout the hotel it is such a pleasure to be there from the moment you step out of your Tuk Tuk to be greeted with refreshing towels and a smile. To me This place is paradise personified. The one thing if there is ever a problem at Shinta Mani Club which I doubt there ever will be the staff leap in to action to correct it. Thank you again Shinta Mani Club for giving me another memorable experience to remember and yes I will be back soon. I need you in my life ! I stayed 7 nights this visit and it still wasn't enough !

Room Tip: All rooms are great but I prefer 213 and 214 on the top floor of ther hotel.
  • Stayed January 2014, travelled with friends
Singapore, Singapore
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 7 March 2014

My wife and I just finished 6 nights at the Shinta Mani Resort and it was fabulous. Siem Reap is an interesting place to visit but warm, no hot. As you approach the hotel after a day exploring you are always met by staff who have ice cold towels and water plus a "welcome home". Rooms, breakfast, pool were all great but the service was over the top. I would definitely recommend both visiting this interesting location and staying in this fantastic hotel.

Room Tip: We were on the ground floor; all rooms face the pool; I was just fine with our location but don'...
  • Stayed March 2014, travelled as a couple
1 Thank DAW19
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 7 March 2014

We stayed at the Shinta Mani Club for three nights. What a wonderful hotel - the staff - the accommodations (great bed) - the food - all fabulous. When you enter the hotel, a calm descends and you feel completely relaxed. We were lucky enough to be in Siem Reap during the Great Puppet Parade - so much fun. The General Manger, Christian, is wonderful and we have to thank him for a great stay.

1 Thank ronaldmelincoff
Halifax, United Kingdom
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 7 March 2014

There is no need to say much about this place.It is just brilliant.Everything about is lovely.
The service we received was first class from everyone but I have to mention Tevy who was absolutely superb.
This hotel is an example to many others of what customer service really means.

1 Thank alibaba105
New York City, New York
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 6 March 2014

staye here for two nights during visit to siem reap. hotel was very clean, great service, nice pool, beautiful rooms, great breakfast. i honestly hvae no complaints about my stay. lost my suntan lotion and they gave me a free bottle =). would definitely recommend to friends

• Stayed February 2014, travelled with friends
2 Thank NycNelson
Singapore, Singapore
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 6 March 2014

The staff at Shinta Mani were all extremely hospitable; in the most natural and friendly manner, they would ask how your day has been, what your plans are, and make the best suggestions that tailor to your mood, energy levels and interests. The hotel itself is new, clean and very well maintained, we had the Deluxe King room and I thought the room could be larger for lounging around but I guess in some way that makes the hotel more sociable because it gets you out into the pool area! The way the hotel was designed, the staff, and everything about Shinta Mani made me feel like I was living in my own home. Massages at the spa were excellent, restaurant recommendations made were thoughtful according to our style & preferences.

I think the hotel management and staff deserve an award for being genuinely warm and considerate, on top of maintaining the hotel property in tip top condition. Shinta Mani - this is truly what hospitality should be about.

• Stayed March 2014, travelled as a couple