“The Best”
Review of Shinta Mani Angkor

Shinta Mani Angkor
Ranked #14 of 384 Hotels in Siem Reap
Reviewed 21 May 2014

This is one best hotels I have ever stayed in. The staff was welcoming, helpful, and attentive. The rooms are well kept and clean. The breakfast at the hotel is wonderful and lunch was good too. I would recommend this hotel to anyone. Don't think about staying anywhere else while you're in Siem Reap.

1  Thank Lyndsey B
Write a ReviewReviews (3,198)

Reviewed 20 May 2014

The hotel staff was incredible. They are kind, attentive, and extremely helpful. The room was very comfortable with a convenient floor plan. Breakfast was delicious and the pool was relaxing. I can't say enough good things about this hotel. Cambodia is somewhere I will definitely tell my friends to visit and definitely stay at the Shinta Mani. They provided a memorable, decadent experience and they've earned the top place on Trip Advisor because they are the best!

Reviewed 20 May 2014

We stayed in the Shinta Mani in April and I can honestly say it is the best hotel I have ever stayed in. The rooms are beautiful, the hotel is exquisite, the staff are very helpful and very attentive. We had dinner in both restaurants and the food is excellent too. If you are planning a trip to Cambodia you must stay here.

Room Tip: We had a ground floor room opening on to the pool in the club section of the hotel across the road f...
  • Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Katie J
Reviewed 19 May 2014

We were very fortunate to have enjoyed both the Club and the Resort during our six nights stay in Siem Reap. The Club deluxe room with our balcony over looking the pool courtyard, and the ground floor Resort room with a walkout to the pool are very spacious and beautifully decorated.

The club and resort have different atmospheres that we found both very appealing but after a long and harsh Canadian winter, we really enjoyed the resort open garden and pool setting while soaking up the sun.

We highly recommend booking transportation to Angkor Wat through Shinta Mani, we did the Angkor Wat sunrise one morning on our three day pass. The hotel provided guests with morning coffee and light pastries prior to leaving and will even provide a morning breakfast basket for you to take. Our driver was wonderful and would patiently wait for us as we explored the different temples and would be ready to greet us even before we reached the road.

The buffet breakfast and lunches by the poolside were large and very delicious. During our stay, my wife was celebrating her birthday. I organized a romantic rooftop dinner for just us at the Club, the ambience of lighted tea light candles, the Khmer menu and the staff wishing her a happy birthday with flowers and a birthday cake made the evening even more special.

The staff was truly the highlight, from the welcoming smiles with cold towels scented with Jasmine when coming home, to their genuine kindness to please.

Visiting Cambodia and staying at Shinta Mani were the most memorable part of our three week Asian vacation. We were very sad to leave and look forward to visiting Cambodia and Shinta Mani again.

Thank you to everyone who posted such wonderful Tripadvisor reviews, we were thrilled to have stayed with Shinta Mani. They truly deserve the rave reviews and continue to be number one on Tripadvisor

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 19 May 2014

What a place, absolutly wonderful. Great staff, courteous, caring and so attentive to your every needs before you even need to ask. Would recommend this place to everyone. Spoil yourself and book this place. Spa was sensational.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 18 May 2014

It was my first time going to Cambodia and I was a little nervous but the Shinta Mani eased all of my nerves as soon as I arrived. Upon arrival, I was greeted with a cool damp wash cloth and a smile (this happened every time I got back to the hotel, not just the first time). Then I was taken to my room which was very well designed and comfy. It had a comfortable bed with a nice sitting area to relax in. The service was top notch. It was by far the best service I have ever received at a hotel.

I highly recommend Shinta Mani and Cambodia. You will enjoy your stay and you will have an opportunity to see some of the most amazing sites that Cambodia has to offer!

Reviewed 18 May 2014

The Shinta Mani is by far the best hotel I have ever stayed at. From the moment that we got to Siem Reap until the time we left, the experience was great. The staff was by far the most curious and helpful of any hotel I have ever stayed. The rooms were unique and beautifully decorated. I will definitely return to stay at the Shinta Mani someday.

Room Tip: Stay for a few days to get the full experience.
1  Thank Lance B