“The best hotel with nice services and excellent staff”
Review of Shinta Mani Angkor

Shinta Mani Angkor
Ranked #15 of 361 Hotels in Siem Reap
Reviewed 25 May 2014

We were impressed by Shinta Mani hotel, well designed and decorated, the staff is serving you so well that we never experience before, althought we had been travelling all over the world. The room rate is reasonable, breafast is good, bravo for the bakery, nice croissant, chocolatine etc,.... after visit the temple so tired and hot you can enjoy a salty water swimming pool so relaxing, the pool bar tender serve you cold water and fruit wau so cool, with all of this, we both are thinking we will come back to Siemp Reap just to stay in this hotel not to visit some where ells....

Reviewed 24 May 2014

I'll start by saying that the Shinta Mani has the greatest service of any service-based business I've patronized in my life. The hotel staff is very on top of things and they are always incredibly courteous and kind. One morning I walked out of my room with a wrinkly shirt searching for an iron and I staff member asked if they could take my shirt, iron it, and return it to my room. I hadn't been out of my room for 15 seconds. On multiple occasions they anticipated my needs before I even knew I had them. I owe a large part of my perfect trip to Cambodia to this wonderful hotel.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with friends
1  Thank Ryan O
Reviewed 24 May 2014

The last night I spent at the Shinta Mani Club my friends and I enjoyed live jazz music while relaxing on their large cushioned swings on the hotel porch enjoying drinks from the bar, it was a perfect ending to a perfect stay! The staff is welcoming, thoughtful, and anticipated my needs. The design is luxurious, contemporary, and very comfortable--better night's sleep then I get at home. The hotel breakfast is phenomenal, a great blend of western and local cuisine. The fresh lotus flowers throughout the hotel were gorgeous. The hotel is just a short walk from Siem Reap's markets and pub street. Cambodia is a wonderful country, the people are beautiful, the ancient temples of Angkor Wat are remarkable. If Siem Reap is a destination you are remotely considering then Shinta Mani is a must!

Room Tip: I was there with a group of friends and observed several rooms, each layout was excellent and comfor...
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled with friends
Reviewed 24 May 2014

4 nights in wonderful hotel, Me and my friend booked a Twin Room with design which was clean and warm. Bed sheet were soft and comfortable. Staff there are so helpful and nice with lots of smiles. The buffet breakfast was good~

Room Tip: more DVDs ^.^
  • Stayed: April 2014, travelled with friends
Reviewed 23 May 2014

Lovely hotel! The staff were so attentive and helpful. The room was good with great decor. As it was so hot we spent many afternoons at the pool. The meals available were great and always delivered quickly with a huge smile. Every time we went to the pool staff appeared with a cold glass of water & a cold slice of fruit! The breakfast had a good selection. The hotel is a 5 minute walk from Pub Street where all the night action happens. I love massages and have had many over the years in various countries, I received the best massage I have ever had!!!! The only problem I personally had was the no smoking policy.

Reviewed 23 May 2014

Stayed at the Shinta Mani Club for 2 nights. From arrival to departure, the level of service and friendliness shown by staff was second to none. The rooms are comfortable and stylish and the hotel grounds immaculately kept. Our first morning we got picked up at 5am for the temple tour - the hotel staff prepared us breakfast packs to take with - nice touch. The second morning we had a leisurely breakfast in the hotel - offered both buffet and A la carte, very impressive. While we didn't eat any other meals at the hotel, we did have a few cocktails which were tasty and reasonably priced. Mini bar items were free each day which seems common in Cambodian hotels. There were two pools - one in the Club and the other at the Resort over the road. The only negative was the pool temperature in the Resort pool - too warm, especially considering the 37 degree heat. Overall, an exceptional hotel which I would highly recommend.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 21 May 2014

Although I have been travelling quite a lot over the past decades, never in my life I have come across a place where the experience has been integrally at the very high level that is provided by the Shinta Mani team. In a word: sensational. The service with a warm smile is absolutely classy and top notch. The team is greeting you consistently with the words "Welcome home", but to be frank it is btter than that. I can only highly recommend this place. Thank you for the unforgettable and magic stay!

1  Thank Jan_Prague2014