Shinta Mani Angkor
US$68
US$152
US$146
3,265 results
All reviewswelcome homekroya restaurantlarger pooljasmine scentedcold towelslocal communitytuk tukbeautiful hotelmoment you arriveboutique hotelmini barsister hotelmobile phonedeluxe roomamazing servicequiet streetpool side
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 28 June 2014

The resort and their staffs were so impressive to me. Come here, you will feel like home and they know everything you need. During my staying, my laptop had problem with keyboard. I could not do anything with it and I planed to go somewhere to fix. So surprising! i found the Computer shop at the hotel. The hotel staff told me that i didn't need to go anywhere.Their IT would come and check it for me. And then everything was solved after 5minitues.

Shinta Mani club deserves the best 5star hotel in Cambodia ***

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 28 June 2014

I travelled almost every month and stayed at quite a few hotels. This is by far the best service I received, attendive, responsive, and always with a smile. Whenever you are back to hotel, staff would greeted 'welcome home'and give us cold wet towels.
The food at the hotel (resort side) is good. We tried a few restaurant outside hotel including pub streets, hotel food is the best.
The other thing we liked is the swimming pools, they have 2 swimming pools, 1 at resort side 1 at club (they are 2 hotels but club guest can use resort pool). I particularly liked resort pool.
Location wise as siem reap is a small city, anywhere you go will not take long. This hotel is located at town centre so to old or pub street are within walking distance but we always took tuk tuk as cheap only cost us2 for a couple. Tuktuk here is quite reliable as standard price so they wont bargain for higher price or pretend no change as I experienced in bangkok.
Overall this is a well managed hotel, highly recommend.

• Stayed: June 2014
Reviewed 27 June 2014

I want to congratulate all people, from the housekeeping to the front desk staff, everything was positive. I saw that the staff take care of every little detail. I hope to stay there next time I travell to Siem Reap - Cambodia.
As well as, minibar was for free, It was a pleasure

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 27 June 2014

My friend ad I stayed for two nights last week and were thoroughly delighted by this beautiful little hotel and the wonderfully warm and courteous staff - they made us feel so important as we were greeted each time we came in with cool drinks and so refreshing cold towels. The décor is smart and austere, all back and white with touches of orange, very stylish. Most comfortable rooms with all the amenities of a first class hotel. We saw the lap pool and gardens but didn't have time to sample, but we had the most delicious breakfast with choices of local and western cuisine and glass of French champagne if you were up to it. Before we checked out we had the most amazing pedicure and just wished we didn't have to ruch for the airport otherwise we would have had a full massage.Can thoroughly recommend the pedicure and the hotel. Good location and tuk tuks readily available.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with friends
Reviewed 27 June 2014

'Welcome Home', the staff say as they smile and help you with your luggage out of your car/tuk tuk in the hotel's driveway. And straight away you're offered a much needed refreshing cool fragrant towel. Even after just the short journey from the airport in their air conditioned car, that refreshing cool towel is so welcome.

Even if you're not aware you're into architecture, you can't help but be impressed by the Bill Bensley design of this hotel - the ceiling height, sleek lines, muted whites and greys, black tiled swimming pool (so cool), doorways reminiscent of Angkor Wat temple doors (you'll see the resemblance as soon as you go to Angkor Wat) and the cool marble corridors, with lotus flowers placed on pedestals in bowls, petals so neatly folded by a group of women daily.

It's a real haven, coming in from the hustle and bustle of the streets and markets, traffic and tuk tuk drivers calling to you, and away from the heat too.

Our room was really stylish and well appointed - the mattress and bed were super - enormous and so comfortable, the air conditioning was really well thought out, and we were both pleasantly cool but not freezing or sweating - which we found in all the other hotels we stayed in on this trip to Cambodia - the only minor things we thought could improve it, would be a towel rail (otherwise where do we hang wet towels?) or different choices of music to listen to. Hardly a deal breaker.

We were lucky enough to meet the chef, and he was gorgeous; he was so grateful for the opportunities he has been given, to travel abroad and learn to chef, to earn good money, work for a hotel he clearly loves and to provide a good education and future for his children.

If the weather isn't too stifling you can walk into town from here, but we always preferred a tuk tuk as we love the air rushing past our faces and to be 'in and amongst' it all.

We were lucky to be there on a Saturday, so were able to go to Made in Cambodia, a really well thought through Saturday market selling ethically made goods made locally, that support local communities and projects. We learned that Shinta Mani has been heavily involved in setting up and sustaining this market and it is so much better than shopping at the markets where goods may be made in Thailand or China, in unethical conditions or badly made. The quality of the items sold here is second to none, and you will know you have bought ethically, and shopped responsibly.

Room Tip: Our room was at the end of a wing, so we only had neighbours on one side which we always like.
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple