“Thank you ”

Ranked #11 of 344 Hotels in Siem Reap
tokyo
“Thank you ”
Reviewed 16 August 2014 via mobile

When I appeared early in the morning to watch the morning sun which it was quiet, and was the arrival at omission hotel where I was and arrived at, bread and coffee were prepared for, and the glad pool was beautiful
I enjoyed a narrow a little, and a room did it
Because it was hardly at the hotel by sightseeing busily, I want to stay slowly on the next time

Stayed August 2014, travelled with friends
1 Thank miuuuu

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (664)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Hebrew first
  • Korean first
  • Thai first
  • Turkish first
london
Reviewed 16 August 2014 via mobile

This hotel has just a Magog feeling , made me and my inner being feel fantastic the very moment I walked in intended to stay 2 days but ended up staying for 4 days... I travel a lot in this area in relation to my work... I have found I magical place like no other so far made me feel like me... Magic staff , magic food... rooms to a brilliant standard ... If price is an issue don't stay here !!!, the rooms on ground floor whilst immaculate and just fantastic however the noise from the pool outside was quite load and I could here people doing things in there room upstairs ..so whilst good all round and just brilliant staff ....I will choose a higher room away from the pool next time ...however good all round ....I will be back and so should you ...

Stayed August 2014, travelled solo
1 Thank LondonArtlover
Wollongong
Reviewed 16 August 2014

My husband and I recently stayed at this hotel and were sorry we couldn't stay longer. The hotel has a lovely relaxed feel, great pool area, great restaurant, the most charming staff we came across in our 3 weeks in Vietnam and Cambodia. The rooms were spacious and ours opened directly onto the pool area. The location was great also, within easy walking distance of town. I would happily recommend this hotel.

• Stayed August 2014, travelled as a couple
1 Thank SamWollongong
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Reviewed 14 August 2014

I had the real pleasure of staying at Shinta Mani Club at the end of July. The hotel is well located and only a few walking minutes from the city center. The first thing that caught my attention is how nicely it has been designed and decorated - modern yet traditional. Staff is welcoming, genuinely friendly and helpful. We were welcomed "back home" on every return with fresh wet towels and a big smile. Rooms are comfortable, clean and beautifully designed. The variety of food served on the breakfast buffet is great - in addition to the buffet you can choose from a selection of hot items from an a la carte menu. The bar on the upper level has a great variety of cocktails and we truly took advantage of their Happy Hour. We spent there three nights and had an absolutely amazing stay. You are really doing a great job inspiring your team members to deliver a memorable service. I truly recommend this hotel!

Room Tip: The room we stayed in was located on the ground floor and we had a small garden that was integrated...
  • Stayed July 2014, travelled with friends
1 Thank rainer202
Mumbai
Reviewed 14 August 2014

I booked this hotel based on reviews here, and the experience surpassed it.
Right from the time you reach the property, you are made to feel 'at home'. This i think is their mantra.
I guess everyone has said everything, but what is a lasting memory is the nice sweet aroma you have inside the hotel and the rooms everytime! Its some excellent spa incense that they keep on burning :)
I also tried their Kroya restaurant. Had their tasting menu which was great. even better was the experience of sitting on the swings and having it!
Breakfast buffet was good too. Croissants were fresh and so soft! And a great menu for hot items too!
Totally would visit and stay here again!

Room Tip: We chose the inside rooms on ground floor without direct pool access and this was nice as we get a p...
  • Stayed August 2014, travelled as a couple
1 Thank AmarChopra
Bangkok, Thailand
Reviewed 12 August 2014

Thanks for my lovely stay. What a beautiful and nicely designed hotel.
Comfy bed and magic pillows. I didn't want to get up.
I was up early for the sunrise tour, and found tea/coffee ready for all early risers at the reception area at 4:30am. Impressive!
The breakfast was amazing. Thanks to your sparkling wine to help cure my hangover after a late night out.
The hotel staff always said hello, and asked how my days went.

My only complaint would be the noise -- since my room is by the pool, I could hear other guests talking when in room, but no big deal as I didn't go to Siem Reap to stay in all day. Again, as my room is located by the pool, meaning I was on ground floor. I could hear guests on upper floor using the bathroom, and that was not nice.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled solo
2 Thank Kae_Urai
Melbourne, Australia
Reviewed 11 August 2014

This was my first time travelling to Cambodia and it was definitely the best experience of my life, the Shinta Mani had a lot to do with it. I stayed still the Shinta Mani Club and when I first arrived was speechless. The staff all smiled and greeted me everyday, whether I was lounging by the pool, city in the breakfast room, or leaving on a tuk tuk to the markets. Whenever I arrived back at the resort I was always offered a cold towel and water. Staff went above and beyond to ensure you were happy and enjoying your time. A waiter named James Bond was my favourite and always liked to have a laugh with us. I would recommend this property to anyone and everyone who wants to travel to Seim Reap. Service 10, Facilities 10, experience 10

Room Tip: Rooms at the club with the pool access are amazing
  • Stayed July 2014, travelled with friends