“Perfect”

Ranked #14 of 356 Hotels in Siem Reap
Melbourne, Australia
“Perfect”
Reviewed 17 August 2014

I am reluctant to give this hotel a perfect score/review - you will all want to go and I will have difficulty getting a room when I return! Not one thing I could fault and so many little touches that enhanced the perfect decor, rooms, staff and breakfasts. The cold cloths on return to the hotel, the bottles of water to take with you, the water constantly refilled when at the pool, the little nibbles of fruit to go with that water, the mini breakfast before heading out for early temple visits. Just a magical 3 nights and I will definitely return!

Room Tip: Don't bother considering anything else!
  • Stayed August 2014, travelled with friends

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (672)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Hebrew first
  • Korean first
  • Thai first
  • Turkish first
Sydney, Australia
Reviewed 17 August 2014

Shinta Mani has got to be the most accommodating hotel we've stayed at. All the staff there are super friendly and will go out of their way to make sure our stay in Cambodia was comfortable and enjoyable, they even helped suggest and organise activities during some rainy days. The rooms were immaculate and items in the bar fridge are FREE! Well done to all the staff and management. They truly deserve a 5 star rating.

tokyo
Reviewed 16 August 2014 via mobile

When I appeared early in the morning to watch the morning sun which it was quiet, and was the arrival at omission hotel where I was and arrived at, bread and coffee were prepared for, and the glad pool was beautiful
I enjoyed a narrow a little, and a room did it
Because it was hardly at the hotel by sightseeing busily, I want to stay slowly on the next time

Stayed August 2014, travelled with friends
1 Thank miuuuu
london
Reviewed 16 August 2014 via mobile

This hotel has just a Magog feeling , made me and my inner being feel fantastic the very moment I walked in intended to stay 2 days but ended up staying for 4 days... I travel a lot in this area in relation to my work... I have found I magical place like no other so far made me feel like me... Magic staff , magic food... rooms to a brilliant standard ... If price is an issue don't stay here !!!, the rooms on ground floor whilst immaculate and just fantastic however the noise from the pool outside was quite load and I could here people doing things in there room upstairs ..so whilst good all round and just brilliant staff ....I will choose a higher room away from the pool next time ...however good all round ....I will be back and so should you ...

Stayed August 2014, travelled solo
1 Thank LondonArtlover
Wollongong
Reviewed 16 August 2014

My husband and I recently stayed at this hotel and were sorry we couldn't stay longer. The hotel has a lovely relaxed feel, great pool area, great restaurant, the most charming staff we came across in our 3 weeks in Vietnam and Cambodia. The rooms were spacious and ours opened directly onto the pool area. The location was great also, within easy walking distance of town. I would happily recommend this hotel.

1 Thank SamWollongong
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Reviewed 14 August 2014

I had the real pleasure of staying at Shinta Mani Club at the end of July. The hotel is well located and only a few walking minutes from the city center. The first thing that caught my attention is how nicely it has been designed and decorated - modern yet traditional. Staff is welcoming, genuinely friendly and helpful. We were welcomed "back home" on every return with fresh wet towels and a big smile. Rooms are comfortable, clean and beautifully designed. The variety of food served on the breakfast buffet is great - in addition to the buffet you can choose from a selection of hot items from an a la carte menu. The bar on the upper level has a great variety of cocktails and we truly took advantage of their Happy Hour. We spent there three nights and had an absolutely amazing stay. You are really doing a great job inspiring your team members to deliver a memorable service. I truly recommend this hotel!

Room Tip: The room we stayed in was located on the ground floor and we had a small garden that was integrated...
  • Stayed July 2014, travelled with friends
1 Thank rainer202
Mumbai
Reviewed 14 August 2014

I booked this hotel based on reviews here, and the experience surpassed it.
Right from the time you reach the property, you are made to feel 'at home'. This i think is their mantra.
I guess everyone has said everything, but what is a lasting memory is the nice sweet aroma you have inside the hotel and the rooms everytime! Its some excellent spa incense that they keep on burning :)
I also tried their Kroya restaurant. Had their tasting menu which was great. even better was the experience of sitting on the swings and having it!
Breakfast buffet was good too. Croissants were fresh and so soft! And a great menu for hot items too!
Totally would visit and stay here again!

Room Tip: We chose the inside rooms on ground floor without direct pool access and this was nice as we get a p...
1 Thank AmarChopra