“Amazing experience”
Review of Shinta Mani Angkor

Shinta Mani Angkor
Ranked #16 of 373 Hotels in Siem Reap
Reviewed 22 August 2014

We recently spent 3 nights in a Superior room at the Shinta Mani Club. It was faultless - extremely friendly, welcoming, friendly, superb pool, food was great. the only problem was that we experienced the best hotel of our holiday first by staying there!

Room Tip: We had a corner room on the upper floor - view of pool compromised by foliage but more than made up...
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Julia A
Write a ReviewReviews (3,138)

Reviewed 18 August 2014

My husband and I and a few friends stayed at Shinta Mani this past weekend as we were in Siem Reap for the Angkor Empire 10Km Race. We were recommended to stay at this hotel by our friends that went earlier in the year and it was the best recommendation! We LOVED the Shinta Mani and the staff there were all so friendly, genuine and professional. The hotel itself is beautiful – we loved the décor, it’s very modern and unique. We stayed in the Deluxe room and it was very large and beautifully designed – ultra modern with an industrial touch! Also, I have to highlight that the staff there were all amazing – each one of them went above and beyond to make our stay super comfortable and we felt very special as they were so attentive to all our needs. From the check in, we were welcomed by smiling faces and sparkling wine – in our room, they had lovely romantic music to welcome us! They always had cold refreshing towels for us, plenty of water, provided us the fruits we like and had breakfast ready for all us runners early in the morning. All the staff there were always so helpful and just so friendly to chat with. They gave us excellent recommendations for places to visit and also helped us with whatever we needed during our stay to make us feel at home and welcomed. For example, during our stay and after our 10km race, I had to do the ALS ice bucket challenge at Angkor Wat and they provided me with a well packed ice bucket and also some of the staff members came to the race which was so nice to see them support their visitors! I would like to say a HUGE thank you to the staff there, Renee, Chanra, Vannak, Soriya, Mr. Bean, Mr. Sochi , Mr. Nabross, the tuk tuk driver car #9 and everyone else we missed here – from the check in, meals, drinks, check out -throughout our whole stay they have only been so kind and provided the best customer service for us. The tuk tuk driver drove us all day and late into the evening (he worked overtime) and was also so smiley and helpful – he always had fresh cold towels and water for us which was so nice in the hot weather. We highly recommend everyone to stay at this hotel and we definitely want to come back again! Also, the Bensley bar is a must visit too especially during their happy hour. Keep up the amazing work Shinta Mani - hope to see you all soon!

Room Tip: Room 206 was awesome! go for the deluxe room!
  • Stayed: August 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Renee0H
Reviewed 18 August 2014

I've been putting off writing this because I am not sure I will do justice to how much we loved this hotel and what a thoroughly fantastic weekend we had. I went for a girls' weekend at the end of July and enjoyed every minute. The room was great, the lotus flowers so beautifully folded, supper on the swing seats a new but fun experience! The bar, the spa, everything was simply lovely but the most special part is the staff. I don't think I've had such caring, attentive and cheerful service anywhere else in the world. Take the time to talk to them if you go. It truly is a special place and Christian and his team must be congratulated. Thank you. I would not stay anywhere else in Siem Reap.

Stayed: July 2014, travelled with friends
Reviewed 18 August 2014

We spent 3 nights at the Shinta Mani Club in a Deluxe room. The rooms are spacious and very comfortable. Service at the Shinta Mani was excellent. All the staff are warm, knowledgeable and exceedingly helpful. The food in the restaurant is of exceptional quality and taste. I will definitely consider the Shinta Mani for my next trip back to Siem Reap and would highly recommend it.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled with friends
Reviewed 17 August 2014

I am reluctant to give this hotel a perfect score/review - you will all want to go and I will have difficulty getting a room when I return! Not one thing I could fault and so many little touches that enhanced the perfect decor, rooms, staff and breakfasts. The cold cloths on return to the hotel, the bottles of water to take with you, the water constantly refilled when at the pool, the little nibbles of fruit to go with that water, the mini breakfast before heading out for early temple visits. Just a magical 3 nights and I will definitely return!

Room Tip: Don't bother considering anything else!
  • Stayed: August 2014, travelled with friends
Reviewed 17 August 2014

Shinta Mani has got to be the most accommodating hotel we've stayed at. All the staff there are super friendly and will go out of their way to make sure our stay in Cambodia was comfortable and enjoyable, they even helped suggest and organise activities during some rainy days. The rooms were immaculate and items in the bar fridge are FREE! Well done to all the staff and management. They truly deserve a 5 star rating.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 16 August 2014 via mobile

When I appeared early in the morning to watch the morning sun which it was quiet, and was the arrival at omission hotel where I was and arrived at, bread and coffee were prepared for, and the glad pool was beautiful
I enjoyed a narrow a little, and a room did it
Because it was hardly at the hotel by sightseeing busily, I want to stay slowly on the next time

Stayed: August 2014, travelled with friends