“Awesome ü” 5 of 5 bubbles

Royal Empire Hotel
Ranked #134 of 339 Hotels in Siem Reap
“Awesome ü”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 14 July 2014

Awesome hotel and awesome services. Recommended one! Very good people, accomodating, place so nice, i will surely comeback and bring more friends. We have a nice stay and will surely comeback. Recommended hotel! Recommended hotel! Recommended hotel! Recommended hotel! Recommended hotel! Recommended hotel!

• Stayed August 2013
    • 5 of 5 bubbles

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (106)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Indonesian first
  • Korean first
  • Slovak first
  • Thai first
Vancouver, Canada
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 12 July 2014

I stayed at Royal Empire Hotel with a friend and as soon as we arrived we were greeted by Mr. Sokkol. He was extremely welcoming and very friendly. Throughout the trip he helped us schedule our visit to the temples and our trip to Phnom Penh. All the staff were extremely friendly and the rooms were clean. Overall a great experience. I would definitely recommend it to others.

• Stayed July 2014
Vancouver, Canada
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 12 July 2014

My stay at the Royal Empire Hotel was extremely pleasant. The room and facilities were clean. The staff was very welcoming and warm. Mr Sokkol Thun was very friendly and helpful. He helped us arrange what to do in Siem Reap and associated travel and made the overall experience staying at the hotel very enjoyable.

• Stayed July 2014
Island of Malta, Malta
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 July 2014

This is a good hotel, the staff at the reception are friendly and helpful, and the rooms roomy and comfortable. We enjoyed our breakfast which was varied and well-prepared. Internet is a problem-We were unable to connect during our stay there, but as it wasn't essential, we didn't raise the issue.

However, my main warning is with regards to the massage service. My husband and I decided to go for a massage; his was fine and he was quite happy with the service provided, but I opted for a Khymer massage with a different masseuse, and have ended up with two enormous bruises at the base of my spine which are very painful and unsightly. This has spoilt the end of my holiday, and although I rated the hotel as a good one, I am very disappointed they couldn't hire someone competent!

• Stayed July 2014, travelled as a couple
1 Thank biscuitcrumb
Los Angeles, California
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 July 2014

The first time I came around to Cambodia, my best friend and I decided to be cheap and stay at a cheap hostel. It was a bad experience! Second time around this country again, we decided to finally go for a nice hotel and so we chose this hotel. Let's just say, best decision EVER. Breakfast was free, dinner at the hotel was delicious, the air conditioning in the room made the harsh weather feel like nothing, wifi was free, and the pool was fun. In terms of distance, it wasn't too far from the main touristy areas of siem reap either. My best friend had amazing guest service by someone named Sokkol. Next time we come back to Siem Reap, we're definitely going to stay at this place again.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled with friends
Seremban, Malaysia
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 July 2014

The staff especially Mr.Sukkol was very helpful and gave us assistance and showed warm Cambodian hospitality throughout our stay this hotel.This hotel is very nice and comfortable .The room we stayed in was spacious and cosy.It is a pity we did not have time to have a dip in the swimming pool as we went on a private tour arranged by the hotel.We were treated like royalty by the private chauffeur and tour guide. We would definitely recommend this hotel to our friends and family. As the pleasant stay at the hotel and lovely Cambodian heritage sites made our vacation a memorable one.
From
Mr & Mrs Hooi

• Stayed June 2014, travelled as a couple
Manila
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 July 2014

I meticulously planned my trip to Siem Reap as early as January this year knowing that my good friend from Singapore would be joining me. We discussed a lot about our itinerary; our day to day adventure in Siem Reap and he asked me to book a hotel that would represent and have a bird's eye view of Cambodia. While browsing the Agoda site, i was impressed of the interior of the Royal Empire Hotel, its magnificent wooden posts, the hard and enormous furnitures that really look so costly. Voila! My great friend was satisfied and so impressed too.

I commend the staff of ROYAL EMPIRE HOTEL, they are very efficient especially Sokkol Thun and the ladies at the front desk.

The waiters and staff at the restaurant.... The most delicious rice noodles that made me sweat (my personal sign of superb taste)

Hope to be back in Siem Reap next time and i will stay again at Royal Empire Hotel. I hope the quality of service that i experienced will still be the same or even better.

Thanks Royal Empire Hotel for my wonderful stay.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled with friends