Royal Empire Hotel
US$157
US$112
Agoda.com
Great 4.5/5
Anantara Angkor Resort(Siem Reap)
US$214
  • Breakfast included
US$151
US$144
Excellent 5/5
Sarai Resort & Spa(Siem Reap)
US$152
US$88
Excellent 5/5
All reviewstuk tukswimming poolangkor wategg stationbreakfast buffetthe room was nicepub streetnoodlescold waterair constayed here for nightsstay in siem reapafter a long daylobbymrtourairport
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 18 August 2014 via mobile

I stayed in Royal Empire hotel for three night and I booked the deluxe room and the hotel upgraded us to the premium room with a very good pool view and a big balcony especially I got a khmer-set meal for free. The restaurant was very good and for breakfast there's lots of food you can choose.

The pool was very huge and nice for us to relax all the time when we are at the hotel and especially the Jacuzzi in the pool was also great when you want to massage while you are swimming. The room was big and flowers were decorated all the time. I wish, they use the Jasmine smell in the room but not; however, I hope next time they will use Jasmine in the room.

The service was something I can't explain about this hotel staff. It was AMAZING that if you meet Sokkol, a guest relation. He will be really really taking care of you all the time asking you about your staying and everything else that he could assist you whatever he could. I must and must stay there again and again and surely recommend this to everyone, next travellers. If you want to spend a great time in Siem Reap go to Royal Empire hotel you will worth it.

• Stayed: August 2014
1  Thank Donald b
Reviewed 14 August 2014

A great time to stay in Royal Empire hotel, Siem Reap. A very special offer for all of us booked delux and we were upgraded to the premium rooms and more than that all of us got a 30-minutes free foot massage as we booked via Expedia. The most important was this Royal Empire offered us free pick up and drop off the air-port. More over I had a really very good experience from GRO, Sokkol who introduce us everything as we were in Cambodia, the first time.

Going to the temple by tuk tuk was our great time but please don't forget have a talk with GRO before you would like to go somewhere because he knows well where you should go and what you should do, the best for you as traveler. Every arrangement in the hotel, I am sure that is cheaper than the old market tour.

The room was so good condition with good air-corn and a big Samsung flat TV with clear screen. The restaurant was so nice all, breakfast, lunch, and dinner.

We hope the next travelers choose marvelous hotel as you want to be greeted politely as a king. Choose this you will be one among the royal family.

Room Tip: #235 you see the pool and big balcony.
  • Stayed: August 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank soutann p
Reviewed 11 August 2014

I and my friends stay in Royal Empire hotel in June and it was my amazing stay in there. Exhausted from visiting the temple and it was hot while we were outside the hotel but when we arrived back, Sokkol was there waiting us in the front to welcome us back and offered cool towels and welcome drink as we were surprised for that. We thought oh wonderful time and relax. The pool was fresh with clean salt water and the decoration in the room was ok with the good view of the room we were in and the pillow was really soft but they didn't the smaller one; however just the hotel doesn't have. Sokkol tried to apology us about that and he would talk about this to the manager. The lobby was huge. OH about the staff in the hotel are so friendly so nice smile all the time. MY god many more things I would like to say but experience yourself with this excellent hotel!!!!!!!!

Miss you Sokkol. Hope you remember us,

Bruno Jess....

Room Tip: A room with balcony at the top floor
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled with friends
1  Thank Jess B
Reviewed 11 August 2014

We travel for work and pleasure, I have to say that this is one of the best hotels that we have stayed at in the past year. I would put this on the same level as a Marriott, etc. From the moment we walked in to the moment we left, we were impressed. The price was amazing, due to off-season. We stayed 3 nights, were upgraded to a better room, and provided a free dinner (the food was 5 star quality). We are vegetarian, so the chef made a special meal just for us. The infinity pool is great, the service even better.

Nice, big, quiet rooms, great view over pool. Oh and did I mention the 5-piece master bath... AMAZING.

Would highly recommend this place to anyone from business travelers to families. You will not be disappointed. This is Cambodian hospitality at it's best. Also do not hesitate to book your tours with them, we found the prices even better than on the street.

Thank you again for a spectacular stay.

Room Tip: Look for promotions, we stayed 3 nights and received amazing perks.
  • Stayed: August 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 11 August 2014

A very positive experience especially as I stayed 4 nights. After day 1 it was as if I had been a long term guest. Nice big room, good pool, very friendly and helpful staff especially the young manager. The tuk tuk drivers out the front were great as well. Very helpful and I used number 8 for two days. He even told me I was giving him too much on the second day. We had agreed a price but he was so helpful that I gave him a bigger tip than I would have normally. The tuk tuk drivers pay for the privilege of being associated with the hotel. I would certainly stay there again.

Room Tip: I had a room which faced the street and that was not an issue.
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled solo