“Small nice enjoyable with very friendly staff!”

Diamond D'Angkor Boutique
Ranked #26 of 356 Hotels in Siem Reap
Flagstaff, Arizona
“Small nice enjoyable with very friendly staff!”
Reviewed 19 September 2013

My boyfriend and I stayed at the Diamond D-angkor boutique early of September. We stayed in a poolside double room. The rooms were a really good size and we had our own balcony (in fact all rooms have their own balcony?).
From the moment we arrived, the service was incredible. Everyone was so friendly and helpful. We had a welcome drink sugar palm juice and a complimentary meal, laundry, mini-bar and tuk-tuk!. One of the best things about this hotel was the great service, every times we went back from the tours, staff brought us some cold towels and ask about the tours….
I know I say amazing a lot, but it really is the best word to describe this hotel and our time here. The staff were so attentive throughout and made us feel really welcome. My boyfriend and I have been travelling for 3 weeks throughout SEA and this has been the best hotel we have stayed in by far!
There is a great restaurant at the hotel and a free breakfast is included.

1 Thank couple-gn2012
Diamond D'angko... B, General Manager at Diamond D'Angkor Boutique, responded to this review, 23 September 2013
Dear couple-gn2012

Thank you for taking the time to post a review on the site for us and I am delighted that you found the hotel to be the perfect blend of convenience, and incredible service and wonderful to hear all nice words mentions.
I am so pleased that your experience was fantastic from beginning to end and I do hope that we will have the pleasure of welcoming you back on a future visit.

Warm regards,

Sokhemra KHOUN

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (119)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Korean first
  • Thai first
Singapore, Singapore
Reviewed 9 September 2013

We have to mention that we had our wonderful time there in part because of our choice of the hotels too. We were thinking about 5* hotel, but given the values we got from Diamond D’angkor boutique (by the way, lots and lots of freebies: free car, free laundry, free mini bar….), we changed our mind in the last minute. It turned out to be the most fantastic hotel we have ever been to. Its unique private assistant let you feel as if you were visiting your friend’s home rather than staying at a hotel. sure they will make you feel so special, almost like royalty. Truly, the whole experience in Cambodia is singlehandedly a “once in a lifetime”! We will come back, definitely stay here again.

Last our trip to Cambodia is a truly humbling experience. We had thoroughly enjoyed each and every moment we had, and it was amazing how at ease we felt as we got so connected with locals, everywhere we went to. The temples and its people are what make this country among the nicest places to visit in the world.

1 Thank kinkabout
Diamond D'angko... B, General Manager at Diamond D'Angkor Boutique, responded to this review, 10 September 2013
Many thanks for taking the time to write your kind words following your recent stay with us at Diamond D’angkor Boutique. I was very pleased to read that you enjoyed your stay and the service that we offer. I have shared your feedback with my team. Please do come back and see us soon.
Kind regards,
Alasehir, Turkey
Reviewed 8 September 2013

I can't recommend this hotel highly enough. We were welcome at the airport by staff (Mr. Veasna) with our name and a bunch of lotus flower; the staff was very friendly and accommodating. We were welcomed in the lounge on arrival and given a nice refreshing towel and cold drink. Our room Deluxe was clean and spacious on the 2nd floor faced to pool and a fruit basket awaited us. We were especially grateful for all the complimentary inclusions = early C/I & late C/O , mini bar containing beer, soft drinks and water, unlimited same-day laundry, Breakfast, nightly turndown service, car/driver free hand phone for calls. The set breakfast was very good and good coffee. Good location too just one block from night market.
Could not have got better value for money and would not hesitate to recommend this hotel

Room Tip: booked Deluxe room, included car and other benefits.
2 Thank shoppingboy
I was so glad to read your feedback following your recent stay at Diamond D’angkor Boutique. I was delighted that you enjoyed the brilliant service we provide to our guests. I am very proud that my team delivered the best levels of service to you and that we met your expectations. I will be passing your kind words on to my great team. I do hope that we get the chance to welcome you back again in the near future.
My kindest regards,