“Best hotel ever”

Diamond D'Angkor Boutique
Ranked #28 of 365 Hotels in Siem Reap
Reviewed 26 October 2013 via mobile

Simply incredible. Beautiful place, confortable bedrooms, the hotel team... No words to describe them.

This is by far the best hotel i have ever been in. They make you feel like a king at an affordable price.

This place has soul, not like those inpersonal big hotels like hyatt..

The hotel gave us a mobile phone, remork and driver, etc...( you can see everything in their website) and was helping with everything we need

If i go back to siem reap (hope so) i will stay here again

Stayed: October 2013, travelled as a couple
Diamond D'angko... B, General Manager at Diamond D'Angkor Boutique, responded to this reviewResponded 1 November 2013

Dear javixeneize,
I was so glad to read your kind words following your recent stay with us at Diamond D’angkor Boutique. We pride ourselves on the service we deliver to our guests so was delighted that we met your expectations in all aspects of your stay. I have passed on your kind words to my great team at the boutique.
My best wishes,

Reviewed 22 October 2013

This lovely boutique hotel made our holiday perfect
The staff were so helpful and friendly and the hotel
Was beautifully and tastefully decorated comfortable
and a few minutes walk from the bustling town centre
I would definitely recommend it

Room Tip: We stayed in the junior suite which was spacious With all amenities and extra perks
  • Stayed: October 2013, travelled as a couple
Diamond D'angko... B, General Manager at Diamond D'Angkor Boutique, responded to this reviewResponded 25 October 2013

Dear Joan V

Many Thanks for taking the time to review our boutique. We are happy that you enjoyed your room and its decoration. we are proud to have such a great team definitely we'll share to them.

We hope we can welcome you back again in the near future.

Warmest regards

Reviewed 21 October 2013

I stayed at the hotel alone for 3 nights, and it was a quite pleasant experience. I am glad I didn't cancel my booking in the last minutes because I was a bit worried due to very few reviews from the internet.. My room was upgraded for free, and a FREE tutu driver and mobile phone were offered during my stay. This save me a lot of time and money, and they hotel staffs were very friendly to answer your questions. Highly recommend for best value hotel.

Stayed: September 2013, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
1  Thank sunming
Diamond D'angko... B, General Manager at Diamond D'Angkor Boutique, responded to this reviewResponded 22 October 2013

Dear sunming,

Thank you for taking the time to post your feedback.

We are delighted to note that you enjoyed your stay with us, the room and its package. Our front-desk staff were delighted to receive such a positive review.

We look forward to welcoming you back to the boutique in the near future.

Kind regards,

Reviewed 19 October 2013

Flowers at the airport plus cold towel and water, free laundry, minibar, 24/7 tuktuk, together with a large comfortable room - what's not to like? This place definitely goes the extra mile to look after their guests. It is a little beehive of customer care. Good location only a few minutes walk into town, quiet, comfortable. Incredibly flexible on checkout - a very good experience at a very good price. Well done!

Room Tip: Sorry there is no fitness centre or spa but having hit the button I don't seem to be able to und...
  • Stayed: October 2013, travelled solo

Dear guest,

Thank you for taking the time to share your kind review about your recent visit.

I am delighted to read that you enjoyed your time with us and Your kind words about the welcoming service , location and last impression at Check-out time most appreciated, I look forward to welcoming you back to the boutique in the near future.

Yours sincerely,

Reviewed 14 October 2013

This is our second times in Cambodia, Absolutely everything!! Amazing hotel, one of the kind that has everything perfect!! Kind and friendly staff alway helpfully and fun. Tastefully designed room with comfortable bed.all hotel facilities are on the highest-standard.we had a fantastic time here and we will be back soon. Congratulation !!

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled with friends

Dear guest,

I was absolutely delighted to read that you enjoyed your time with us. I am therefore delighted that we have met your expectations, and made your stay with a memorable one.

Our staff like to ensure that all of our guests have a great stay with us.

I am thrilled that you enjoyed your room and it facilities on the Diamond D’angkor Boutique.

I hope we have the opportunity of welcoming you back to the Diamond D’angkor Boutique in the near future.

Yours sincerely,

General Manager.

Reviewed 9 October 2013

Wow!!! the other reviews did not exaggerate-this place is fabulous. OK ,I admit it,the price was way above what I would normally pay,backpacking,but I thought I would treat myself. From the moment you are greeted with a bunch of flowers and chilled flannel at the airport,to the time you sadly leave the hotel (with a parting gift),it is nothing but non stop,top rate service.The Staff are just incredible,and the hotel everything you would want. One example of the service was when I culdn't recieve a good WiFi signal in my room--it was there,just not great,so I wander down to the lobby to check my emails.One of the staff (as usual) asked if all was OK,and I explained--not complained,you understand---the next moment,the Manager arrives and offers to move me to a Deluxe room where I would get a stronger signal!!! Unbelievable!!! If you are heading to Siem Reap,for the Angkor Wat Temples,I strongly recommend you try this Hotel--you will not be disappointed.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled solo
4  Thank Alecgtp

Dear guest,

Thank you for sharing your kind review following your recent visit.

I was delighted to read that you had a pleasant stay at the Diamond D’angkor Boutique and that the staff were able to assist you when your room was not received good WIFI signal. We like to ensure our guests are comfortable and so I am happy that you enjoyed our Deluxe room and internet speed.
We like to offer our guests an area where they can relax after a long day sight seeing at the temple. Your kind comment that service is WOW is most appreciated.

I look forward to welcoming you back to the hotel soon.

Best regards,

Reviewed 26 September 2013 via mobile

Diamond D’angkor was the best of all hotels we stayed during our trip in Cambodia and Thailand this year. Staff is amazing, always ready to help, smiling and with a very good skill of English. Everyday transportation to visit temples and city was included in the room price. Our tuk tuk driver was very nice and they always gave us good tips for the visit. Take the time to go to the lake but not in the common place where all tourists go. Hotel staff indicated us a remote dock west of the town that was very unique and free of tourists. On the way back stop to pay a visit at silk farm.
At Diamond D’angkor , we loved the food (breakfast is a must) and our meal package was excellence.
Pool is huge, salt water and very relaxing after a day visiting the temples.We would recommend Diamond D’ to all people going to visit Angkor temples.
We will definitely come back next year and will hope we can stay there again.

• Stayed: September 2013
6  Thank folks2012
Diamond D'angko... B, General Manager at Diamond D'Angkor Boutique, responded to this reviewResponded 30 September 2013

Dear Folks2012

I was absolutely delighted to read your review, thank you so much for taking the value time to share your experience. I am really glad you chose to stay with us. We are very fortunate to have such a great team.

Thank you again and I will ensure your review is shared with the entire hotel team.

Will be great to see you again.

Kind Regards,