“A Superb Boutique Hotel”

Diamond D'Angkor Boutique
Ranked #29 of 384 Hotels in Siem Reap
Reviewed 4 December 2013

We had a fantastic stay at the Diamond D'Angkor Boutique Hotel. The staff are very warm and professional. They are attentive to all the details that you require for your trip. The hotel itself is a great size not to big. It's with in walking distance to the night markets and Pub street but far enough away to be quiet in the evenings. The hotel also provides you with a cell phone that has their number pre programmed which is a great safety net. The breakfasts where fantastic. A tuk tuk driver was provided for our three day tour of the Angkor complex as a complimentry service as well. This Hotel is amazing. They even provide a service for your laundry. The staff go out of there way to ensure your stay is memorable and enjoyable. Not to many hotels like this around.

2  Thank Mathew A
Diamond D'angko... B, General Manager at Diamond D'Angkor Boutique, responded to this reviewResponded 6 December 2013

Dear Mathew A,

Thank you so much for selecting the Diamond D'angkor Boutique. We are delighted to know that you were happy with our newly hotel / location/ staff / buffet breakfast and our service . We are happy to share your comments with all of our associates motivating them to excel further in our service belief.

I do hope to welcome you back to Diamond D'angkor boutique sometime in the near future.

Kind regards,

Sokhemra KHOUN

Write a ReviewReviews (1,379)

Reviewed 4 December 2013

This hotel caught me by surprise, the staff were so friendly, greeted me with a bottle of water, a bunch of flowers and also provided me with complimentary phone to call the tuk-tuk driver when needed.

The swimming pool is nice for chilling, I love the cocktails and fresh fruit shakes and good satisfying breakfast as well.

I will definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled solo
1  Thank Clovecleo
Diamond D'angko... B, General Manager at Diamond D'Angkor Boutique, responded to this reviewResponded 5 December 2013

Dear Clovecleo,

Thank you for your kind remarks regarding your stay with us. I will most certainly share your review with the team. I am a true believer that is the associates that make the difference, which is proven by your comments.

Thank you for staying with us at The Diamond D'angkor Boutique,we look forward to seeing you again in the near future.

Reviewed 3 December 2013

Great Hotel, Location is perfect walk to Restaurants or catch the free Tuk Tuk. Hotel staff were excellent. Free Mini Bar,Breakfast and the use of a hotel mobile phone to call the Tuk Tuk to be picked up was amazing. Rooms were very clean and had plenty of room spread out. Great to have a pool to cool off in. Would stay again. GREAT VALUE !!

1  Thank Mark R

Dear Mark R

Thank you for your review of our property. We really appreciate the positive comments and the kind words.
We look forward to your next visit to the Diamond D'angkor Botique, and want you to know that we truly value your holiday !

Best Regards,

Reviewed 27 November 2013

Very good hotel and great value. Staff was very nice and helpful. Walking distance to restaurants and Pub Street. Free airport transfer, free minibar, free breakfast and free use of a tuktuk. Driver is very knowledgeable regarding where to go at Angkor

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
2  Thank DonnBKK
Diamond D'angko... B, General Manager at Diamond D'Angkor Boutique, responded to this reviewResponded 29 November 2013

Dear DonnBKK,

I'm glad you enjoyed your stay and thank you for staying with us at Diamond D'angkor boutique!

I could only wish that anyone who wants to know about our boutique begins with your review. It's a joy to see exemplary service throughout your stay. While this is an expectation, it is refreshing to see that our team really grasp the concept of guest service.

Hope to having you return in the near future.

Kind regards,

Reviewed 26 November 2013

I really enjoyed my stay at Diamond D'Angkor. Although it was short and I was only there for one night, the staff was terrific. I was picked up at the airport and greeted with flowers. I was provided with complimentary tuk tuk service to see Angkor Wat, as well as provided with a wonderful tour guide (at a small additional fee). The room was comfortable, and they provided me with a welcome fruit basket of local fruit, which was nice. They did my laundry while I was out, at no additional cost, and gave me a ride into town to pub street. Thanks again to Khemra and his team, everyone was so friendly and always willing to help. I wish I could have stayed their longer, and would gladly return should I find myself in Siem Reap again.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled solo
1  Thank B Z

Dear B Z,

Thank you for your kind remarks in reference to your recent visit. i am very glad to see my name on site and will let my team know how our service made a positive impact on your stay. It is obvious we have been great ambassadors for the boutique when it comes to exemplary service.

Once again thank you for your feedback and for staying at Diamond D'angkor Boutique.

Best regards,

Reviewed 24 November 2013

Good decoration and very comfortable room. Incredible staff. 5 minutes by foot to the night market. All details are arranged for you, including a taxi driver (mr. Mab was great) to drive you to the temples. Airport transfer included. Thanks again to the driver and to ms. Apple because they really did a nice job. We felt like home with our friends, that great.

1  Thank Fernando F

Dear Fernando F,

Thank you for your kind remarks in reference to your recent visit. I will certainly share your review with Ms. Apple & Mr.Mab. I firmly believe that it is the associates that make the difference, which is proven by your remarks.

Once again, thank you for the kind remarks and thank you for staying with Diamond D'angkor boutique, We look forward to seeing you again.

Best wishes,

Reviewed 20 November 2013

I love the hotel a lot. The service was professional and the staff was considerate. From the day one we enjoyed free airport pick-up, welcome flower and drinks. During the four days of our stay, we were very satisfied with all the services they provided with warm smile. We had nice included breakfast every day, one lovely free meal, free laundry and free mini bar!! Most importantly is that hotel covered our three-days tuk-tuk for visiting Ankor Wat with really helpful drivers, which was so continent and beneficial. I specially want to say thanks to the hotel and the reservation officer Ms. Chantha Pech. It is because we forgot my wireless mouse after we checked out. We noticed this when we arrived in Phnom Penh and immediately connected the hotel. Ms. Chantha Pech was so kind that she sent my mouse via an over night bus without charging anything. We were so happy to receive the mouse the next day at out hotel in Phnom Penh. Thank you very much!! I believe I will visit Angkor Wat again in the future and I will definitely stay with Diamond D'angkor Boutique again! :)

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Dear Yangzi W,

Your kind comments are greatly appreciated. Customer care is amongst our highest priorities either before / during stay or left our boutique and it is always gratifying to receive such praise. I have brought your comments to the attention of those concerned.

Thank you for staying with us at Diamond D'angkor boutique. We look forward to having you return in near future.

Best Regards,