Had a MOST wonderful stay. Comfortable air conditioned car waiting for us at the airport. We had arranged VIP airport arrival for just $5 per person through the hotel, but it really wasnt necessary as suprisingly it is a small airport. From the moment we arrived at the hotel we were treated like royalty. It was our honeymoon and we arranged a special package in the private pool villa through Hang Vannak, the Manager (?). There were refreshing cool wash cloths, lovely tropical drinks and fragrant hand garlands waiting for us upon arrival. We were personally met by Vannak, and even introduced other staff. When shown our villa there was a hug heart on our bed made with rose petals :) Breakfast was a buffet and very tasty. The staff went out of their way to make sure we were well looked after, with fresh coffee every time we sat down, some even carried my plate back from the buffet for me hehe. We had a car and driver which was great and hired a guide through the hotel (sorry, his name escapes me at the moment), who was very good and greatly knowledgable..the driver (when not using guide) was so patient and waited while we wandered markets and the town. It was lovely to return hotel from climbing temple steps, exploring centuries old temples and ruins and hot markets to plunge into our own private secluded pool. We sat around the pool when not swimming to catch up on work emails. One night they arranged a special honeymoon dinner for us, a special European meal (cute :) ) which was amazing. Oh, there was even a honeymoon cake waiting for us one night when we returned to our room too :) and fresh fruit basket everyday. Thank you to all the staff and especially to Vannak who made our honeymoon very special. We shall return.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Experience the heart of ultimate luxury and bask in the splendor of elegance at Angkor Palace Resort & Spa, the perfect base to explore the legendary Angkor Temples and undiscovered treasures in Cambodia. The only international 5-star resort designed and built by a Cambodian architect, its décor and furnishing reflect the finest in Cambodian architecture, befitting royalty and dignitaries. Nestled invitingly within a spacious 11-hectare estate, the lush resort offers you the serenity of a secluded retreat whilst ensuring you are provided with every possible convenience. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Odigeo, Southall Travel, Ebookers, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Agoda, Priceline, TravelUp, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Fastbooking, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and Evoline ltd so you can book your Angkor Palace Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Grand Soluxe Angkor Palace, Resort And Spa
- Grand Soluxe Angkor Palace Hotel Siem Reap
- Angkor Palace Hotel
- Angkor Palace Resort