We had two rooms. The air-con in one room was so cold that the room was like an ice box. In the other, it did not work.
They tried to fix it over the 5 days we were there but whatever was wrong, stayed wrong. Not going to go back there again.
Oh and the Spa... No male therapist. So no idea what it was like.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Experience the heart of ultimate luxury and bask in the splendor of elegance at Angkor Palace Resort & Spa, the perfect base to explore the legendary Angkor Temples and undiscovered treasures in Cambodia. The only international 5-star resort designed and built by a Cambodian architect, its décor and furnishing reflect the finest in Cambodian architecture, befitting royalty and dignitaries. Nestled invitingly within a spacious 11-hectare estate, the lush resort offers you the serenity of a secluded retreat whilst ensuring you are provided with every possible convenience. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Agoda, Southall Travel, Fastbooking, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, 5viajes2012 S.L. and getaroom.com so you can book your Angkor Palace Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Grand Soluxe Angkor Palace Hotel Siem Reap
- Grand Soluxe Angkor Palace, Resort And Spa
- Angkor Palace Hotel
- Angkor Palace Resort