We visited Cambodia with a group of friends. The staff were polite and helpful. The room was clean and comfortable. I love the garden by the poolside.The morning buffet was good but they do need improvement for service. They don't have enough staff to work in the morning in the restaurant. Tea was a joke. They two Lipton tea bags into a pot of hot water to make tea. I had to ask for additional tea bag for my tea.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Experience the heart of ultimate luxury and bask in the splendor of elegance at Angkor Palace Resort & Spa, the perfect base to explore the legendary Angkor Temples and undiscovered treasures in Cambodia. The only international 5-star resort designed and built by a Cambodian architect, its décor and furnishing reflect the finest in Cambodian architecture, befitting royalty and dignitaries. Nestled invitingly within a spacious 11-hectare estate, the lush resort offers you the serenity of a secluded retreat whilst ensuring you are provided with every possible convenience. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Agoda, Odigeo, Splitty, Booking.com, Southall Travel, Expedia, Ebookers, Fastbooking, Evoline ltd, HotelsClick, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Angkor Palace Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Grand Soluxe Angkor Palace, Resort And Spa
- Grand Soluxe Angkor Palace Hotel Siem Reap
- Angkor Palace Hotel
- Angkor Palace Resort