Perfect retreat. Great hotel with awesome pool for resting in between visiting temples. Not far from main centre only 5/10 min tuk tuk. Great breakfast worth the stay. Speak to concierge who will arrange a tuk tuk driver for you to visit the temples.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Experience the heart of ultimate luxury and bask in the splendor of elegance at Angkor Palace Resort & Spa, the perfect base to explore the legendary Angkor Temples and undiscovered treasures in Cambodia. The only international 5-star resort designed and built by a Cambodian architect, its décor and furnishing reflect the finest in Cambodian architecture, befitting royalty and dignitaries. Nestled invitingly within a spacious 11-hectare estate, the lush resort offers you the serenity of a secluded retreat whilst ensuring you are provided with every possible convenience. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Southall Travel, Hotels.com, Agoda, HotelsClick, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, Fastbooking, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Angkor Palace Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Grand Soluxe Angkor Palace, Resort And Spa
- Grand Soluxe Angkor Palace Hotel Siem Reap
- Angkor Palace Hotel
- Angkor Palace Resort